• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Paya strange fear.

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
When I first met Paya(Impa's granddaughter) she was freaking out on seeing Link and when I do talk to her she get's all nervous and even when my guy has his shirt off she freaks out telling me to put it back on. My first impression of Paya was she has Androphobia(fear of male). Do any of you think she has Androphobia?

When I first met Paya(Impa's granddaughter) she was freaking out on seeing Link and when I do talk to her she get's all nervous and even when my guy has his shirt off she freaks out telling me to put it back on. My first impression of Paya was she has Androphobia(fear of male). Do any of you think she has Androphobia?

No she just gets overly shy around Link because she's in love with him and his legend. She was raised on tales of him and his bravery and what he means for Hyrule's future. He's a superstar and she's starstruck and very attracted to Link.

She's just written in a typical OTT anime way.

CyborgElfStephanie

Oh
No she just gets overly shy around Link because she's in love with him and his legend. She was raised on tales of him and his bravery and what he means for Hyrule's future. He's a superstar and she's starstruck and very attracted to Link.

Oh

CyborgElfStephanie

I bet that is true but she also seem to have a problem speaking to men not in an Androphobia way. Here's proof.
WVW69kMschgLFo8mSA

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It's not androphobia. She has no problem talking to Dorian and Cabo who stand guard just outside of Impa's house. She's clearly just very sheltered, she seems to be the same age as Link or at least very close in age to him, she probably didn't have anyone else her own age she could talk to or had many friends. Growing up like that it's understandable that she has trouble talking to him, especially considering she also grew up hearing stories about him from her grandmother and then suddenly there he is.

Also she showcase absolutely zero signs of phobia, like aversion or avoidance. Aaaaalllssooo she straight up admits to practically worshipping him in her diary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom