• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Patrons of the Goddesses *SIGN UP*

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Name: Thon Havs
Race: Hylian
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Brown
Personality: Serious, wise, tries to avoid violence
Weapon: Dagger, bombs, fire magic(able to use fire to defend himself)
Special Notes: Light Sage

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
How many filler characters do you want me to do. Should they have powers? Relations to main characters? Any guidelines at all?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Okay, Panda, Imma give you some filler here. If you can find a spot, it'd be most fantastic.

Name: Kveykva Aremes (Cole's sister, if possible. Otherwise, I'll come up with something else.)
Nickname: Key
Race: Gerudo (or Hylian. You could make her his half-sister.)
Hair Color: Straight, silky brown
Eye Color: Caramel brown
Personality: Misguided and lost, but looks up to her brother immensely. Very gentle, she loves animals and nature. (She's also very pretty. Be sure to add that in. ;))
Weapon: Skilled with knives and daggers (throwing and wielding); magic (the ability to "understand" animals, and "learn" from nature.)
Special Notes: Erm... Minor character.

Thanks! Or... you're welcome! :3

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Name: Agre Shirth
Race: Sheikah
Hair Color: Long, straight silvery-blonde
Eye Color: Blood red
Personality: Vicious nature, doesn't believe in coddling, but loves her brother.
Weapon: Throwing knives and shurikans
Special Notes: Minor character

I've got more, but I've got other stuff to do so I'll probably post them tomorrow.

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
name: Eric Fowl
nickname: Idiot
race: hylian
hair color: brown
eye color: grey
personality: fool although thinks his smart, arrogant, sneaky
weapons: sword, long bow and fire rod
special notes: baddie's puppet

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
Well, Panda, you were the first to sign up for Dragon World so I'll sign up here. *clears throat in Susano/Nagi-esque fasion*

Name: Kuraiyami Hikari
Nickname: Kuri
Race: Shiekah
Hair Color: Golden Blonde, flowing
Eye Color: Silver
Personality: Mysterious, speaks in riddles and cryptic clues, a bit fruity, reluctant to speak of his past or plans for the future, may or may not be in close connection with the goddesses, loves pie, suspiciously disappears at the full moon, charming, handsome, other characters suspect that he's up to something. All in all, a bit like Waka.
Weapons: Saxophone that turns into a freaking silver lightsaber, which he can also use to put anything to sleep. His hair can move like a snake and not only strangle people but conjure wind and fireballs as well. Can wink to conjure swords imbued with acid.
Special Notes: Is eventually suspected of being one of the original Dark Interlopers, though his true loyalties are not revealed until the end. (You can decide if he's good or evil. I don't care.)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Name: Mirrom Sakai
Race: Sheikah
Hair Color: Sandy Brunette
Eye Color: Goldish
Personality: Strong willed, kind, fairly smart and very fexible, has one of the highest ranks in his tribe and will stop at nothing to get something done, he's a it cryptic, and speaks with riddles, gives hints here there about stuff
Weapon: Knives, swords, especially archery,(fire bending?) and needle throwing,
Special Notes: Acts as guide(can he teach panda the sacred songs from OOT?) and carries much wisdom(he's not zelda)
would it be alright if he were just a bit more than a guide/friend?

I got a picture on deviantART, it's my ID(just for what he looks like) http://luigidude64.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Is it possible to be a Deku Scrub?

I don't plan on adding them in the story.

(can he teach panda the sacred songs from OOT?)

I actually was thinking of putting in instruments in the storyline, so depending on whether I put them in or not, I'll be sure to add in your character as a guide type of person for the instruments, but if not, just a guide in general.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Name: Ryuu Vi Dragonia
Race: Hylian
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Red
Personality: Quiet, calm, doesn’t like large groups of people and doesn’t trust them
Weapon: Claws, teeth and a fishing rod (Uses the line like a whip)
Special Notes: Extra character, if possible joins some main character in the quest for whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom