• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You're scum reading Ex right? Lol.

Of course I'm going to try and prevent my mislynch.
Hi I'd normally agree, but if you're really town then we'll lose because they'll lynch you anyway next day phase because my green flip would only make you look like you tried to buy more time

if you're town then I'll prolly be the next one in the chopping block too, so if you think I'm scum I don't see why you're so ExLightingly desperate to save yourself when it's not -Lo yet

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
hi a wagon shift could happen if deku had a change of heart so would be nice if someone helped me here
I like to think Deku would rather be on the wagon made entirely of people who lynched scum yesterday than the wagon that would have to be made of literally everyone else.

You're scum reading Ex right? Lol.

Of course I'm going to try and prevent my mislynch.

Ex is in my PoE, but not a hard red like you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hi I'd normally agree, but if you're really town then we'll lose because they'll lynch you anyway next day phase because my green flip would only make you look like you tried to buy more time

if you're town then I'll prolly be the next one in the chopping block too, so if you think I'm scum I don't see why you're so ExLightingly desperate to save yourself when it's not -Lo yet

Because mislynching is bad when there are other scum options? I'd rather hit scum than have y'all lynch someone I know is town.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Btw, if someone is somehow claiming to have a red check on me (and not openly claiming it) then that doesn't coincide with people thinking I'm backup.

no flavor haha oh wait here's some actual ****in' flavor nerds BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THAT

You guys lynch Minish and then a red beam teleports her body elsewhere right after she died.

Morbid_Minish has died. She was...

Her body has disappeared

Night 3 will last 24 hours ending at 10:00 PM EST Tuesday, February 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom