• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
His later reads list probably isn't very useful because it was an attempt to cover his tracks after his death was inevitable, not to convince anyone.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ex and Poyzin had an interesting relationship for the most part. Echo talked about Poy, mostly in a positive light, up until Moe's fake, in which case Ex put him into a hard scumread simply based on his "results". Interstingly, it doesn't seem like he reconsidered those reads after Moe admitted to his fakeclaim (those last two posts were made after it was rescinded; the others happened before). He just stuck with the same core scumreads for the rest of the day, giving him reason to join the now-building wagon. I'm honestly not loving his position regarding that, especially now that he seems to have doubled back on another of those core scumreads, even despite one of them ending up actually being scum. I feel like he's trying to get on peoples good sides to keep from drawing. Not a good look. Could happily stay here.

Going to bed now. I'll answer any questions tomorrow, as well as maybe give looks into Ex on Minish, as well as Poyzin on these two if need be.
I don't get it, why would I be scumread for asking people to ask Poy way before you made his wagon possible?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't get it, why would I be scumread for asking people to ask Poy way before you made his wagon possible?
You aren't. I'm scumreading you for keeping the same 3-person scum list that you kept after the information that seemed to lead to your creation of the list was proven false.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Ex There's no benefit to a name claim. Whatever benefit scum gets for knowing our names, they probably get to choose if they want to use it.

If they get a kill on you or something they can just not use it and either get you lynched the next day or delay using whatever they get from it until the best possible moment to use it.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't see any benefit to knowing the flavor of anyone in this game.

Mechanical roles are another matter, but many roles are much worse when their exact natures are known.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I slept like a stupid long time so I'll try to reply to everything asked of me in a bit.

But I do have another part of my role and I'll ask for some input on how to use it. Would y'all rather know SMS's role or Poy's? (And yes I can prove this today so I'm not trying to stall for time here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom