• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I didn't say most people did. I'm saying SMS's bs reason of scum reading for that doesn't work because I literally used to yell at someone constantly for stuff like that.
I don't feel I'm BSing here, I guess I just haven't seen you get so emotional in a ling time. Come to think of it I know who you are talking about now so yeah I could see Poy's post being triggering.

votecount:
Ex (2)- funnier, johnny
Kirino (2)- Namira, Doc
Doc (3)- Rubik, Kirino, Ex
Moe (1)- Minish
Johnny (1)- Deku
Echo (2)- SMS, Moe
funnier (1)- Poyzin

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I feel like echo is kind of like me when I started. Hell shes like me now. She just seems confused and doesn’t really know what to think. I don’t know if she is town or scum but this seems on par for her iirc.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Poyzin, Echo, I'll get on both of those... probably tomorrow.I'm approaching the point of the night where I wanna stop reading the thread. I'll try to do some edumucation come morning

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
This is exactly the kind of over the top cluelessness thats driving me up the wall every time I see it
You can take your "My reads are better than your reads" philosophy and shove it
You're forgetting the 100x dumber possibility
I take this personally, but I got off my high horse and actually attempted to stimulate a discussion with you. You don’t seem to be replicating the behavior.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
trying to be as nice as possible, but you just aren't reading crap poyzin
you seem super oblivious to a lot of stuff that other people have already noted
like you're playing a completely different game
I wasn't sure if you were like, acting dumb intentionally to get free town reads cause it really seemed that way at first
that's all

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah but your whole reason of scum reading him was he was tunneling on funnier, right? He moved from that though, then he started saying stuff that got on nerves. When you get time I tagged you asking what yoir thoughts were of Moe after he moved off of funnier, and I mean thoughts that aren't going by emotions.

Nah, that was only part of my reason. It was moreso he didn't even explain why he said he was gonna tunnel. Because it felt like an easy thing to do. Remember when sunfan said he was gonna keep his vote and not move it last game, but then moved it anyways? It gives someone an easy out to say "I'm gonna tunnel this" so they can keep it if they want or change it when it's more opportunistic.

I didn't get to play much in the last games, but I feel like with 2 games under the belt shouldn't she not be very oblivious?

You do know she is 12 right? It's probably a lot (especially this game) for her to get a good read on.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Do you remember what kirinos scum game is like?
I don’t

I’m just not fond of people who push for inactive lynches day one. Just seem scummy to me. And the questions he asked at the beginning of the game gave me scum vibes.

this is just a hunch though so I could be completely wrong. I haven’t played with kirino in a hot minute.

funnier6

Courage~
Y'all realize I've been scumreading Moe long before I said he was pissing me off right? If someone you're scum reading continues to do things that are part of the reason you're scum reading them that's reason to be frustrated and keep your vote there, no?
Youve been scum reading Moe since before you met??? :suspicious::suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:
I think deku just bails
Joking aside, I'd be happy with resources going to Johnny, Moe, Kirino and increasingly Poyzin
Talk to me about Johnny and Kirino

Who are you voting anyway
Also, how can anyone see Poy's posts about how Ike is definitely in the game and definitely town, and how does anyone know he wouldn't be and not understand why the **** I flipped my lid at him possibly name claiming? Because it felt like someone who used to play here who did stuff like that because he DIDN'T READ THE ****ING THREAD.
I never knew you hated him that much o-o

funnier6

Courage~
I didn't get to play much in the last games, but I feel like with 2 games under the belt shouldn't she not be very oblivious?
Number of games played is just a number for a lot of people (unfortunately)
I don't feel I'm BSing here, I guess I just haven't seen you get so emotional in a ling time. Come to think of it I know who you are talking about now so yeah I could see Poy's post being triggering.
Either you are or you aren't why is it a feeling
votecount:
Ex (2)- funnier, johnny
Kirino (2)- Namira, Doc
Doc (3)- Rubik, Kirino, Ex
Moe (1)- Minish
Johnny (1)- Deku
Echo (2)- SMS, Moe
funnier (1)- Poyzin
These wagons aren't that bad actually, other than the Doc one being bull

Also pancake you've liked like every other post in the thread lol

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Thank you for your response Moe.

I wasn't sure if you were like, acting dumb intentionally to get free town reads cause it really seemed that way at first
that's all

Why would I want free town reads? Being town read by others is not at all desirable to me. I warrant investigation no more than anyone else. You said this in that post I could comprehend, or something to that effect, and I heavily disagree. If I’m town read, then people stop looking into me. I don’t want that. Even though I’m town, no townie should ever be written off. So no, I’m not acting dumb. I appreciate being called dumb to my face and telling me why, but I don’t appreciate being called dumb and then curtailing the conversation and being absolutely unwilling to get to the meat of the content. I am not “playing dumb” in my opinion; if I make a mistake, I’ll own it, as I have. But at least we know I’m just naturally dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom