• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Yea I just don’t get the point of this conversation because it’s literally going nowhere

I mean, in the nicest way possible, why would you care? I wanted to address funnier calling my play gross and I have been responding to comments in the meantime.

Sunfan said flavor is irrelevant so this whole page rn is pointless, yeah.

Don’t misconstrue me into filling a whole page with pointless material. We’re just chatting, and I was just getting clarification on the OP.

funnier6

Courage~
people say LAMIST behavior is a scumtell
it is, but literally saying Look at me, I'm so towny is not what LAMIST means
people who conflate the two are lazy and just making reads to have them
also townies commit scumtells sometimes deal with it
I thought that meant out of all the lame people you were the lamest

And also bad at spelling
So you’re saying that Ike!Poyzin backpedaling is gross? Regardless if I am Ike or not, which I’m not, I’m inclined to believe that Ike would be town.
This is exactly the kind of over the top cluelessness thats driving me up the wall every time I see it

Like its so extensive its so dramatic I half expect him to be joking but hes not

Still not ready to deal with this
I’m not really too fond of lynching doc just because he hasn’t been posting because it just seems like a waste of a day 1. We won’t really get much information from his lynch.

I mean if it comes down to that then I guess I’m fine with it. I’d rather us find a better option though.
Who are your better options

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's typically easier to read the people posting more and I get better reads on less active people when I do Isos.

Off the top of my head I'm liking your posts because I feel like you bail early when you're scum. You seem to at least be prodding places and look like you're trying to figure stuff out. And not just parroting what others are saying.

Doc also doesn't look bad to me right now. His posts sound rational to me which I expect from town Doc. Like earlier he pointed out the difference in how Johnny approached his inactivity vs someone else's and that looked like actual solving to me.

Echo isn't pinging me like others. She's asking a lot of questions which makes me think she's genuinely looking for other's opinions and input.

Namira I'm not sure. He's null for me. He's making some sense in his posts and seems confused at times. But I'm not used to town Namira being this active or interested.

I'll make this more coherent later I'm just kinda trying to distract myself from this ear pain right now.
thx

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
This is exactly the kind of over the top cluelessness thats driving me up the wall every time I see it

Like its so extensive its so dramatic I half expect him to be joking but hes not

Still not ready to deal with this
If you could let me know exactly where the cluelessness lies in my post that would be spectacular because I would rather have productive conversation between the two of us than a ones at avenue for ad hominem remarks. And you talk about being offended?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
If you could let me know exactly where the cluelessness lies in my post that would be spectacular because I would rather have productive conversation between the two of us than a ones at avenue for ad hominem remarks. And you talk about being offended?
he's right though augghghgh

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also I find it funny how minish says I’m active when I feel like I’ve just mostly been reading and not posting anything. I haven’t even posted much more than doc I feel.

I have been able to keep up with this game tho. Wait til day 2 when I disappear for no reason.:shrugs:

funnier6

Courage~
Doc is a nullread no matter how you slice it.
You can take your "My reads are better than your reads" philosophy and shove it
._.
you might actually be town
either that or you're 300x smarter than I think you are AND you're specifically giving me enough credit to try fooling me and only me
so yeah
take it or leave it
Moe gets it

You're forgetting the 100x dumber possibility however
Btw, for those saying I haven't given reads. Here's reads I've already given (minus some simple reads). I swear do I have to post a huge ****ing reads list where I iso everyone halfway through d1 just for people to see my reads? Because sorry, but I'm not doing it. I don't even usually post reads lists this early in d1.
:kawaii:
yeah this is really suspicious
You've been saying that about things

But not actually caring
can you remind me who said this?
I asked for some earlier :kawaii:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I mean, in the nicest way possible, why would you care? I wanted to address funnier calling my play gross and I have been responding to comments in the meantime.

Don’t misconstrue me into filling a whole page with pointless material. We’re just chatting, and I was just getting clarification on the OP.
I get that I just feel like we should just be focusing on efforts on trying to find a lynch candidate. We only have around 24 hours left before the day ends iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom