• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh, well...maybe I’m wrong, idk?? I just had this feeling that your posts were just like, why were you posting all that stuff separately back there? Just to get a big post number? That, and the way you posted just threw me off, but I realize what you’re saying. I haven’t played enough with you to know, so maybe I should just forget it.
Do you really get what hes saying cause lol I dont

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
also literally this is the only forum I've ever played on that cares about multiposting, it's just part of the game, you should probably just accept it as part of how I play and move on

funnier6

Courage~
I think he is saying I was contrasting his play here, from his play last game, but he said he didn’t even get to play last game, so I might not have seen his play enough to know how he plays.
I see what you mean then

I would like to disagree and note that he actually played an awful lot and you should have some idea of how he goes about things, especially since you played with him in batman mafia too.

Really he doesn't think anyone knows how he plays so

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I see what you mean then

I would like to disagree and note that he actually played an awful lot and you should have some idea of how he goes about things, especially since you played with him in batman mafia too.

Really he doesn't think anyone knows how he plays so
if anyone knew how I played they would make reads more developed than "moe is moe and I don't have meta on him yet"

this is just factual, I don't "think" anything

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Thats funny cause I recall any developed reads on you met with "meta doesn't work on me try again"
it doesn't
I could play the back and forth game here but I'm feeling antsy
people try to meta me
it's all they do
it doesn't work; I don't have a known meta, at least, not here
last game's reads were decent, but still kind of superficial
"oh he's driving conversation and trying to make the game go somewhere, must be town" as if a wolf can't just as easily dominate thread discourse
these kinds of reads at least let me read the person making them
but if johnny sooshi says he can't properly read me one more time I'm going to flip a table

I feel like I'm being a little bit inflammatory right now and I'm just matching the state of the thread

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm not trying to meta read you atm, fwiw.

I don't think you're likely to make a slip d1 that is actionable the same day.

something I meant to mention
I'm not answering any questions asked to me in the thread
if you want an answer to a question, ask me on discord
you all have me as friends on there for a reason

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
the fact that you even consider what I said a slip baffles me
I don't consider anything you said a real slip so far.

Something you said today might be a slip later in the game because you could contradict yourself, in theory. I have enough respect for your play to think that you probably won't make a meaningful slip d1 that is a slip in a contained context of looking at d1.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
At first funnier was kind of reminding me of his day 1 play in Batman when he was scum. I don't know why maybe that's just all in my head but now he's posting like normal townie funnier so I am not entirely sure what to think about him though.

I don't get why people are saying Moe feels off. He just seems like normal Moe to me. I'm more inclined to town read him right now over anything because nothing he has said seems out of the ordinary.

I know my vote on Leslie was RVS but I decided to keep it on him because I'm not too fond of the questions he has been asking. Not exactly scum reading him though I just don't understand what he's trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom