• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PaRaMoRe

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
Listen
paramore-chicago-promo-large_1196286060930.jpg

Paramore is a punk/alternative band and THEY RAWK.

Listen.

Kybyrian

I didn't know that Alaskans knew what music was.

I kid, I kid!

But anyway, I really don't like Paramore, but I know somebody who absolutely loves them. And by them, I mean their singer. And by love, I mean love.

Claire

The Geekette
While the girl has a lovely voice, I do not enjoy their music. My sister has been a fan of them for a while now, and I've never gotten into it.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Paramore!

How many of you have ever heard Paramore's new song, ''Decode''? I think it's an awesome song! If you like it, dont like it, hate it, twitch when you hear it, post something! If you havent heard it then listen. down below is the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crS6rhKs9aA

and yes it is from twilight!!

P

Paramorefreak

*stares at her screen name while rubbing her chin thoughtfully* Maybe I'm a little too obsessed with Paramore.

HELL NO! My God I love the group! I am always listening to Paramore. I love Hayley Williams. She's my wife~ <3

Also, I am going to their concert in Nashville this November for their new tour for Brand New Eyes. Also, I won a meet and greet, so I get to meet them and everything. I am super excited and so impatient. X3

Paramore rules!~

Immortal_One

Math is power.
I was never really into Pop/Punk, and Paramore is no exception. It's okay stuff, but just not my thing.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

B

Blood Wolf

I enjoy Paramore's album RIOT!.

But, due to me being poor and with Dial Up, I cannot enjoy most of their other music.

midnightokami

Can I has cheese burger?
Paramore is a good band, even though I only have one of their CD. Riot is the one I have. I can't wait to listen to Brand New Eyes. (I'm pretty sure that's the title of their new album.) In fact I'm listening to Paramore right now. X) Born for this :D

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Paremore are so good.
But since this new Paramore/Twilight era has ruined them in my eyes.
Decode is good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom