• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Paper Mario 3DS.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm so happy a new Paper Mario is coming! The new screens look pretty promising. It's supposed to have a pop-up book sort of effect. Can't wait to hear more info about it! What do you think about this game so far?

Kybyrian

I always enjoyed Paper Mario, and the portable Mario games, but I actually think that Paper Mario on a portable system seems a bit wrong. I would rather prefer a new Paper Mario for the Wii instead of the 3DS. The 3DS will be cool and all, but I would still rather have it on the Wii.

I'm saying the game will be bad, though, I'm just saying that I would prefer it on the Wii. I'm sure the game will be good, all Paper Mario games were.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Dang it, I was about to make a thread for this! Curse my inability to post faster!

Anyways, I'm EXTREMELY excited for this. Paper Mario with 3D effects like a popup book plus the classic RPG style. I've got high hopes for Paper Mario 3DS and I'm sure they won't be let down.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm sure someone here who was present in the SB last summer remembered me babbling on about Paper Mario on the Wii, so I am obviously excited for this game on the 3DS.

My only question is:

Will it play out like The Thousand Year Door or Super Paper Mario?

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
holy god. just another thing to look forward to! lol. im so excited!. at first the only thing i could think of was OoT 3DS, but now i don't need to think about how there is only one game in interested in. yay

vote Pepsi, vote Coke, vote Dr. pepper, VOTE CHOCOLATE KITTEH!

Kirino

Tatakae

My only question is:

Will it play out like The Thousand Year Door or Super Paper Mario?

It will play like Thousand Year Door!It's going back to the classic RPG style!That's why i'm so exited about it! I mean I really liked Super Paper Mario,but i just love that it's an Turn-based RPG like the first two again!Also one screen shows a big mole wearing a crown as a boss.I'm guessing it'll be the king mole or something.

I am actually really excited for this. Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door was one of the best games I've ever played, along with Super Paper Mario. Having another one come out, that's even on the DS so I can play it anytime, gets me happy inside.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Oh gosh, this and the new Mario Kart are the only reasons I'm getting the 3DS. I'm so glad they're going back to pure turn-based RPG again. Super Paper Mario is okay, but it really didn't do it for me.

Oh, and having a chain chomp for a partner will be awsome.

T

Toon link

At first when i heard they were making this, i though "Oh god...not another Super Paper Mario!" but now that i know its going back to the old gaming style im happy = w=

I'm a huge fan of the Paper Mario series and I am glad there is going to be another one. However, I was hoping it would be for the Wii, but I guess one for the 3DS won't be so bad.

I'm glad they decided to go back to turn-based RPG style. I loved Super Paper Mario for the original style and the side-scrolling, but it just didn't feel right for a Paper Mario game to be played like that. Seeing that this game will return to the turn-based RPG style makes me want it even more. I would like to know more about the partners in this particular game, though.
I'm also hoping to see cameos of old partners like they did in PMTTYD. Bow was my favorite partner from the first Paper Mario and I was glad that she actually appeared in the game, unlike SPM where she was simply on a card, along with Goombella, who was my favorite partner in the Thousand Year Door.

Paper Mario for the 3DS sounds a lot of fun since its portable. Soon I'll be able to play Paper Mario whenever and wherever I want to :3

H

harveyjerry

I really like Paper Mario, so this looks great. I hope that Paper Mario is to switch to a laptop does not indicate a termination of Mario Luigi series, however .. In addition, the portable game Paper Mario, and turn their backs on a turn-based RPG battle system. I was a bit disappointed that Super Paper Mario was not.

I

ian24089

It looks great! They got rid of the RPG and 3d walking in super paper mario and im glad they put those features back in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom