• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
News Flash: Water is Wet
News Flash
Tristan dealt 25 damage to storm.

Deku dealt 31 damage to storm.

Viral: 200 damage

Doc: 67 damage

Johnny: 90 damage

Storm: 200 damage

You all see Storm's body fall to the ground. A Talon operative known as Widowmaker , member of the Mafia

Meanwhile, Doc has been kicked for going afk. He was Ana Overwatch member and town.

Night ends at 8:30 AM EST on Sunday August 28th

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Gummy has led a lot through the game which has me slightly worried. I can't get a straight read on Deku, and Heroine is leaning town since Doc was so emphatic that she was town, but that may have been a bad read on his part.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Okay, so Ana was a support sniper who can heal teammates with her shots or hurt enemies with them. She has a grenade that works the same, a shot that puts enemies to sleep, and a shot that increases teammates output. So doubtful Doc was a cop.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm not feeling as comfortable about Heroine as you. If Doc were scum and arguing for her scuminess I'd agree with you, but town doesn't know town alignment, so...
Anyways, I have no problem lynching her or Gummy. Last scum is probably between them. Big surprise, I have something against lynching myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom