• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Okay so, Storm is scum, that's a given. Mido and Tristan are town. Unless you like wearing hats made of tinfoil and think me and my scumbud targeted myself for poison DoT two days in a row than used an ultimate on myself, it's pretty safe to say I'm town too. Stealing from Deku's previous post, and Storm's lists;

Town
Viral Maze
Mido
Tristan

DekuNut
LittleGumball
Johnny Sooshi
Doc
Heroine of Time

Likely scum
Storm

Deku is middle of the line. Doesn't stand out very much as scum or town. I feel safe about him currently, but I'd like to ISO after Storm flips.
LG. Null read.
Johnny. I'm not writing off Johnny boy as town just because he was hit by poison. Little contradictory, but I'd like to wait.
Out of those 5 in the middle, Doc hasn't done much, so it's doubtful he's Reaper. If he is scum, most likely Widowmaker.
If Storm is scum, sorry, when he is revealed as scum, I'll feel better about Heroine.

If I was to call the game now, I'd say Storm is scum 1, and scum 2 is either Deku, LG or Johnny but that's me just spitballing without ISOing.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Johnny took 15 damage.

Viral: 200 damage
Doc: 67 damage
Johnny: 90 damage
Storm: 144 damage

Day ends at 12:00 PM EST on Monday August 29th

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Why does scum Storm mean probable town Heroine?
I thought Storm was only pushing a heroine lunch earlier, but I just looked back and it seems he was also pushing for Doc, and attacked him as well, so forget my thought on Heroine. Besides, I didn't say probable town, just that I'd feel better about her, but potato potatoe. Either way, after Storm's lynch I'll have to do a little post reading.

Also looks like Johnny boy is taking damage. I'm fine with ending the day and attacking Storm soon before the damage stacks up to 150.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm down with going for Storm again. His claim as good as confirms him as scum, but also, writing me off as certain town just because I was attacked is a very dangerous move for a townie to make.

Attack: Storm

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'm down with going for Storm again. His claim as good as confirms him as scum, but also, writing me off as certain town just because I was attacked is a very dangerous move for a townie to make.

of course it would be you who killed me. you always hold that grudge against me. and no matter how many times I try to apologize you STILL hold it, and now that you've killed me, O Tristan My Tristan. you might as well pop your ultimate on me. I want you To do it. come on... Hit Me. do it Slothman

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
of course it would be you who killed me. you always hold that grudge against me. and no matter how many times I try to apologize you STILL hold it, and now that you've killed me, O Tristan My Tristan. you might as well pop your ultimate on me. I want you To do it. come on... Hit Me. do it Slothman
wow, great defense, 10/10

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Storm, I think him seeing you as scum when we all see you as scum isn't him being biased; it's him seeing scum

Just in case Tristan didn't do the deed.
I think we got some good conversation out of today, so we know where to look tomorrow. That's all I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom