• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Interesting no attack went through. I'd like to hear Tristan's take on what he learned from the night. I think if we have a doctor/protection role (and not just a medic/heal damage) role, that person hit the right target last night.
If you're talking about my night action, that has a cool down period so I didn't use it. I can't explain why I was healed, but I do know that I should've taken 56 damage yesterday instead of the 28 I did take.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
List
1. Viral Maze-77

2. Mido, Tracer Killed Day 3
3. DekuNut
4. LittleGumball
5. Johnny Sooshi
6. Storm
7. Tristan-61
8. Doc-40
9. Heroine of Time

I have a Theory about what happened last night. I believe that Lucio popped his Ultimate (which is a super shield) so that no one got hit last night. that is one explanation I discovered when looking at the 22 possible characters and their move sets ( FYI, if Mido had a full Ult Charge, he could have Revived at 149 Damage using ReTracer).
so as every attack last night was blocked, we can't really gauge what's happening

but I do not think I know what's happening Damage-wise. because somehow Viral and Tristan are only getting half damaged from anything that is aimed at them. it could be a natural ability. it could be Ana using that one move she has where she basically shoots steroids into their bloodstream and they take 50% less damage ( or was it they do 50% more damage)

@Tristan you said you knew what was happening the night before as in you knew how many moves happened, what do you speculate happened last night? is it like my idea, or is it more structured, but similar in thought?

@Viral Maze I'll get back to you. I need to figure out a way to word it without nameclaiming

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
somehow Viral and Tristan are only getting half damaged from anything that is aimed at them.
What makes you think I'm getting half damaged? Tristan, sure, he could be getting buffed or the attacker could be debuffed seeing as he took X damage Day 1 and X/2 damage Day 2, but why do you think I'm getting half damage?

If you're talking about my night action, that has a cool down period so I didn't use it. I can't explain why I was healed, but I do know that I should've taken 56 damage yesterday instead of the 28 I did take.
Ah, makes sense.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
In hindsight, it is a bit hypocritical for me to call Heroine inactive. I wasn't paying too much about what I was posting at the time (like I said before, I was a bit exhausted from my medicine). Reading back now, I realize that you were a lot more active than I thought when I posted my suspicion against you and now I feel bad :kawaii:. Though, I still would have preferred Heroine's lynch over Mido's, because I was more certain he was town.

but I do not think I know what's happening Damage-wise. because somehow Viral and Tristan are only getting half damaged from anything that is aimed at them. it could be a natural ability. it could be Ana using that one move she has where she basically shoots steroids into their bloodstream and they take 50% less damage ( or was it they do 50% more damage)
Are you talking about in relation to damage in-game? Because I am pretty sure that damage is reduced from the actual Overwatch damage parameters. My character's attack damage is definitely smaller.

me

kill me

Have you learned nothing from Wizard101?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I wasnt awake earlier to post that Johnny Sooshi has taken 15 damage.

Viral: 77 damage
Tristan: 61 damage
Doc: 40 damage
Johnny: 15 damage

Day ends at 9:45 PM EST on Wednesday August 24th

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
What makes you think I'm getting half damaged? Tristan, sure, he could be getting buffed or the attacker could be debuffed seeing as he took X damage Day 1 and X/2 damage Day 2, but why do you think I'm getting half damage?
The Wiki says 15 damage for poison
You took 8 all 10 times
Either its your nat ability, or somebody is protecting you. I mean johnny just took 15... Suspicious

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You took 8 all 10 times
Either its your nat ability, or somebody is protecting you. I mean johnny just took 15... Suspicious

Yeah I did take 8 damage all those times, yet you said I was able to half my damage before Libk posted Johnny's damage. You're operating under the assumption that:
a) Libk didn't modify the poison mine damage at all
b) Johnny's damage is related to the poison
Neither of which are proven. Couple that with your lack of attack yesterday, I'm very close to attacking you.

Who do you plan on attacking today @Storm

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
You took 8 all 10 times

:|

M8...this is Overwatch Mafia, not the actual game. You shouldn't assume they're going to be exactly the same.

In hindsight, it is a bit hypocritical for me to call Heroine inactive. I wasn't paying too much about what I was posting at the time (like I said before, I was a bit exhausted from my medicine). Reading back now, I realize that you were a lot more active than I thought when I posted my suspicion against you and now I feel bad :kawaii:. Though, I still would have preferred Heroine's lynch over Mido's, because I was more certain he was town.

So are you still willing to lynch her?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
i'd Rather not say. we have a person capable of shielding everyone and making this game as prolonged as possible
Are these two sentences related? You'd rather not say because someone can shield people? Or are they not related, and you'd just rather not say, end-reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom