• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Mido attacks Doc and deals 40 damage
Viral took 8 damage

Mido: 62 damage
Viral: 77 damage
Tristan: 101 damage
Dic: 40 damage

Day ends at 6:15 PM EST on Saturday August 20th

Side note, I made a tiny mistake last update and accidentally increased Mido damage, not Viral, but that is fixes now.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Johnny Sooshi is still playing, yes? not overworking I hope

Trying not to. Just dealing with trying to get a job I want and waiting to see if I got hired and anxiously wasting time on nothing because it's seriously ridiculously important to me. Trying to stay active.

You continue to say I'm inactive, and yet I've been posting multiple times every day since the start of this day period. In fact, I have more posts than you do in this thread. Seems like you're just looking for an easy argument.

I'm not sure about Mido, because I have yet to see anything from him that strikes me as scummy. I think that he's had some good posts, and the fact that he is targeting me instead of an easier kill like Heroine (or maybe Storm at this point) gives me the impression that he is not mafia.

At this point, I'm leaning towards a Heroine lynch due to her inactivity and just overall have better feelings about everyone else so far. It's not the strongest suspicion, but I would definitely prefer her over Mido.

This is worth noting. Granted, Doc plays this way a lot, but regardless, he's casting suspicions onto Heroine when he's overall made fewer posts. Also, it seems almost like he's trying to protect Mido here, but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I can't guarantee activity today but I will definitely attack someone. No worries guys.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Another loud shot is heard and Tristan takes 28 damage.

Mido: 62 damage
Viral: 77 damage
Tristan: 129 damage
Dic: 40 damage

Day ends at 6:15 PM EST on Saturday August 20th

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
wut :kawaii:

Now I'm stuck. I don't see either Mido nor Heroine attacking out of revenge, they're both better players than that. So now I'm really conflicted, unless it is a town attack.

@LittleGumball are you still leaning town on Doc? He was one of my earlier suspicions, and the new info that Heroine pointed out is interesting.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Now that I've had time to think about it, I regretfully do agree with either one
Attack: Mido

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So clearly these loudspeaker shots are related (the one from yesterday and today). Same person is targeting Tristan. Also, if you note, after my 5th poison damage yesterday, the first shot against Tristan occurred. Today, once I've received my 5th 8dmg poison, again Tristan gets shot. They could both be related. Perhaps not from the same source, but it is a possibility.

Something to consider is also Dekunuts comment about these day abilities forfeiting the players vote attack. It may be there is a irl cool down or an ingame day cool down. Either way, we can track down the person who shot Tristan by seeing who refrains from vote attacking. I definitely think Tristan is townie and this attack is Mafia related. I hope I'm not wrong.

Same goes for my poison attack. A long period has passed since I was hit, so if that player has a IRL cool down, it may have reset and they may be able to vote attack but it hope it plays how dekunut noted and that gave up a vote attack to poison me again.

Either way, I feel like we should all attack today to help narrow down suspects for tomorrow and get a better understanding of what's going on.

That said, I think we're missing something. I'll read back when I can and post an attack before EoD.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, we need a death, and Mido seems like the most likely to have most people attack them, and I have no struggles with his death. Day ends in only a few hours so may not be able to ISO tonight. So let's do this now.
Attack: Mido
Sorry bro.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
whatever
Attack mido

it seems almost like he's trying to protect Mido here
I noticed that too

@LittleGumball are you still leaning town on Doc? He was one of my earlier suspicions, and the new info that Heroine pointed out is interesting.
idk not as much anymore. idfk anything about this game anymore

So clearly these loudspeaker shots are related (the one from yesterday and today). Same person is targeting Tristan. Also, if you note, after my 5th poison damage yesterday, the first shot against Tristan occurred. Today, once I've received my 5th 8dmg poison, again Tristan gets shot. They could both be related. Perhaps not from the same source, but it is a possibility.

Something to consider is also Dekunuts comment about these day abilities forfeiting the players vote attack. It may be there is a irl cool down or an ingame day cool down. Either way, we can track down the person who shot Tristan by seeing who refrains from vote attacking. I definitely think Tristan is townie and this attack is Mafia related. I hope I'm not wrong.

Same goes for my poison attack. A long period has passed since I was hit, so if that player has a IRL cool down, it may have reset and they may be able to vote attack but it hope it plays how dekunut noted and that gave up a vote attack to poison me again.

Either way, I feel like we should all attack today to help narrow down suspects for tomorrow and get a better understanding of what's going on.

That said, I think we're missing something. I'll read back when I can and post an attack before EoD.
THAISDFIASFASDAT

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT LITERALLY WHAT I WAS TALKIG ABOUT

mido and heroine were the only people who didn't publicly attack yesterday and taht's why i was suspicious ad everyone either ignored me or shat on my reasonings what the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom