• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Ouran High School Host Club: The Return of Lobelia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Good and bad. Got a job, broke my phone, officially applied and accepted into my declared major.
My phone broke too a little while ago, I'm using my friend's ****ty Blackberry in the meantime. Not a bad phone necessarily, but it really doesn't do a lot. Congrats on the job and the acceptance though! :)

Unvote

Vote: Pendio

He stole my french fries.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hey scum. I'm the cop. Don't **** w me or I'll kill you.

Vote: Storm

What did your N0 peek say?
Anyone else claim cop?
I doubt JamJim is the cop, but im interested in what he has to say

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My phone broke too a little while ago, I'm using my friend's ****ty Blackberry in the meantime. Not a bad phone necessarily, but it really doesn't do a lot. Congrats on the job and the acceptance though! :)

Unvote

Vote: Pendio

He stole my french fries.

Yeah, I've gotta go buy a burner tomorrow until I can get this one fixed.

Unvote

Vote: Jamie

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry for not posting yet! I've been checking the thread, but I was waiting a bit to see how things went since I haven't played a mafia game on here before.

Vote: DekuNut

Mido

Version 1
tumblr_mhypiytxva1s0am14o1_500.gif

Current Vote Tally

DekuNut - 3 (PokaLink, Pendio, Minish_Link)
Storm - 2 (DekuNut, Jamie)
Mido - 2 (Storm, The Hero of Legend)
Jamie - 2 (Din.Farore.Nayru, Johnny Sooshi)
The Hero of Legend - 1 (Moonstone)
Pendio - 2 (Tristan, Amy Lu Minati)

Yet to Vote: Libk

With 13 alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. The day ends Sunday, November 6th, at 11:00 PM EST.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well if nothing else changes it looks like Deku is up on the chopping block tonight. I think we can assume he isn't the N0 confirmed town role, but probably a town role nonetheless. Have we ever gotten lucky and actually lynched a mafia member on Day 1 before?

Moonstone

I don't really want to end up with a coin toss, simply because I think it will be harder to analyze the votes later in the game. But right now I don't think it's either Pendio or Dekunut.

I really think it's one or more of the three that took awhile to post anything, and between the three for me it's a toss up between Hero of Legend and Amy. Both picked very "safe" choices for their votes - Hero for the game master and Amy for Pendio, tying him with a few other players in vote count. If it is Amy, we might be able to tie her and Tristan together, if she bandwagoned on Pendio with Tristan on purpose.

Minish_Link, on the other hand, at least stood out by voting for Deku and unbreaking the tie, ending the chance at the time for a coin toss, which I've already explained why I'd prefer not to have.

I know I'm being over analytical for day 1, but since it is day 1 it's really all I have to work with, and I don't see any reason to let the conversation stagnate if I can contribute something, even if it is just rambling right now.

Moonstone

Just out of curiosity, what makes you suspect DN and me less than the rest of the players?

The only reason I suspect you and DN least right now is due to the two of you being tied for the majority of votes at 3 so near the end of the day. While it's happened before, it's highly unlikely that we've chosen even one and much less two mafia to put up on the chopping block D1.

And it's not so much that I trust you and DN, but I suspect others more than either of you given the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom