• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Ouran High School Host Club: The Return of Lobelia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Ouran High School Host Club Mafia
-A Mido Mafia Game-

The last we saw of Ouran Academy's famous Host Club, they were discussing themes for the next big club social. Left with little options, club manager Renge Houshakuji suggested a Mafia theme; however, the club was none too eager to tag along with her idea. Despite her giving it her all, Renge found herself unable to sway the club to her side. The situation quickly falling out of her hands, the tragic heroine broke the fourth wall in an attempt to find outside help. With thirteen signatures of her petition, she hoped that the Host Club would concede to her plans. Did she succeed, or will the Host Club be doomed to suffer the consequences of a poor social? Find out next time, on Ouran High School Host Club!

Scene: Music Room 3, looking a touch messy. Renge addresses the audience.

Hi everyone! Renge here! I just wanted to thank each and every one of you signing my little petition; it was definitely enough to win the boys over! This all being said, we've run into a bit of an issue since last we talked. The social began about an hour ago, and everything was running smoothly. Suddenly, the power went out in the music room, leading to mass chaos! When order was seemingly restored and the lights came back on, the entire room was in shambles! The curtains were torn, the sofas were flipped, and all the Italian cuisine littered the floors! The girls attending the social panicked and stampeded out the doors, rendering our social a gigantic failure; however, I've managed to corral the perpetrators of this heinous act. It was none other than...THE LOBELIA GIRLS' ACADEMY! Once we found them out, the place almost erupted into a brawl, but then I stepped into the fray! Triumphantly taking a stance, I decided that since our social theme was Mafia, we could settle our disputes with a game of Mafia! Neat idea, right? Anyways, it took a while, but both my boys and the Lobelia girls managed to reach an agreement on this: a winner-take-all showdown!

The Setup
  • 1 Town Cop (with a random Night 0 town peek)
  • 9 Vanilla Townies
  • 3 Mafia Goons

The Rules
  • Do not discuss the game outside of this thread with others, unless you are permitted to do so.
  • Voting for a player is to be done in the following manner: Vote: Renge. This being said, please bold your votes or they will not count. To remove a vote, simply type, Unvote.
  • The player with the most votes at the time of day's end will be lynched. If there is a tie between two players, a coin flip will decide the fate of the players. If more than two players reach a tiebreaker at the end of the day, a "no lynch" will occur.
  • On the topic of "no lynch," you are allowed to vote for "no lynch."
  • DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS! This rule is extremely crucial. Instead, if you feel the need to add something to your posts, make another post following your original one. Double posts are allowed in Mafia. (Just try not to spam!)
  • Claiming your role, i.e. Vanilla Townie, is allowed, but you may NOT name claim under any circumstances, or in other words, claim the character that you are for the game.
  • Under the previous rule, do not copy/paste any information I gave you in your PM's into this thread.
  • Do not post during the night period.
Player List
1. DekuNut
2. Storm
3. Libk
4. Pendio
5. The Hero of Legend
6. Jamie
7. Johnny Sooshi
8. Amy Lu Minati
9. PokaLink
10. Minish_Link
11. Moonstone
12. Tristan
13. Din.Farore.Nayru

Night 0 Begins!

Actually, before we begin, I should probably tidy the room up before the game! Just give me a few minutes!

DO NOT POST!
Day 1 will begin in approximately ten minutes.

Reactions: Pen

Mido

Version 1
Inb4 @A Link In Time gets me lynched

*sees he's not in this one*

Oh.

*Ahem*

Night 0 Begins!

Actually, before we begin, I should probably tidy the room up before the game! Just give me a few minutes!

DO NOT POST!
Day 1 will begin in approximately ten minutes.

Seeing as the ten minutes I allotted to myself are up, it's time for the game to get afoot!

--------------------------------------------------

Scene: Music Room 3

Well, everyone, everything is now cleaned up! May the games...BEGIN!

Day 1 Begins!

With 13 alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. The day ends Sunday, November 6th, at 11:00 PM EST.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
*Ahem*

Seeing as the ten minutes I allotted to myself are up, it's time for the game to get afoot!

--------------------------------------------------

Scene: Music Room 3

Well, everyone, everything is now cleaned up! May the games...BEGIN!

Day 1 Begins!

With 13 alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. The day ends Sunday, November 6th, at 11:00 PM EST.
I noticed. Like, literally right before you posted this. I just barely skimmed over the post. Didn't read it fully. Checked the rules. Thought we were good to go. Am so sorry

:kawaii:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
That ****ing hurt, like Dom's criticism of my roleplay style. So. 9 Vanillas, 1 cop, and 3 Mafia.. Interesting a lot of ice cream town

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Claiming does nothing here so lets try to be civilized and decide who to

Vote: Deku-Sama

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I definitely read the intro in Renge's english voice, good job lol

I haven't been here in awhile, soooo uhhhhhh

Vote: DekuNut
200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.