• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Ouran High School Host Club: The Return of Lobelia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Dang this is so crazy... Two correct in a row. :'( Who to even lynch!?
Vote: Libk
reason? Storm said to. :/ 2 out of 2 so far... I don't think he's lynching his own goons. Maybe though, but we'll see after this day if he's a real cop.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Unvote
Vote:Storm

I dont want to break the rules by name claiming for the endwin. You know who i am by process of elimination

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Storm said to because u piped up first about him. In all honesty the smarter move would have been to see who he tries to lynch, but I was just in so much disbelief that they actually tried this in an open set up that I couldn't hold it in. Storm has practically conceded at this point. We just gotta give him the popular vote so trump can win

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Actually.... Pendio and HOL were inactive. All me. I was not going to kill anyone but for that i needed to find the cop. Jamie said he was the cop so bam. If i could have targeted myself i would have

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Woah, this day started off crazy.

@Storm You said HoL killed Jamie at first, but now you're saying you killed him?

I'm not against lynching Storm, but I'll wait to vote just to see what everyone else has to say.

Mido

Version 1
MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED!

Final Vote Tally

Storm - 5 (Libk, DekuNut, Storm, Moonstone, Din.Farore.Nayru)
Libk- 1 (Amy Lu Minati)

Did Not Vote: PokaLink, Minish_Link, Tristan.

Looking at the rest of you still in the music room, I nod. I think we all agree what needs to be done here. Hoisting up the one called Storm, we collectively threw him out the music room door. It was completely obvious at that point that he was the final member of the Zuka Club: Hinako Tsuwabuki! Outside, we hear the laughs of Jamie and Johnny Sooshi as the other Zuka Club members scold the newly-eliminated Storm.

"WE WILL GET YOU FOR THIS, HOST CLUB!" all three of the girls threaten us. They soon all leave. After a few moments of awkward silence, I wrap up the proceedings. Johnny and Jamie re-enter the room.

"It's a shame, I suppose I expected more from the girls, given they are our number-one rivals! Oh well, I guess that's just the way things go!" I wink to you all. "...so should we try this again sometime? I really think we have a good hang of this game! What do you say?"

"No," you answer. Musing over your reply for a brief moment, I concur.

"Yeah, I suppose you guys are right. Perhaps this wasn't one of my best ideas. In any case, lesson learned! I guess that's a wrap!" Renge faces the camera.

"Thank you for tuning in to the Host Club once again, guys! My boys and I really appreciate it, and we absolutely hope to see you all next time!"

Storm was Hinako Tsuwabuki: a Mafia Goon.

THE TOWN ACHIEVES VICTORY!

Ouran High School Host Club Mafia Cast

Starring

1. DekuNut - Kazukiyo Soga: Vanilla Townie
2. Libk - Haruhi Fujioka: Town Cop
3. Amy Lu Minati - Kyoya Ootori: Vanilla Townie
4. PokaLink - Momoka Kurakano: Vanilla Townie
5. Minish_Link - Tamaki Suoh: Vanilla Townie
6. Moonstone - Takashi Morinozuka: Vanilla Townie
7.. Tristan - Ritsu Kasanoda: Vanilla Townie
8. Din.Farore.Nayru - Mitsukuni Haninozuka: Vanilla Townie

Pendio - Chizuru Maihara: Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 1)
Jamie - Hikaru Hitachiin: Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)
The Hero of Legend - Benio Amakusa: Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 2)
Johnny Sooshi - Kaoru Hitachiin: Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 2)
Storm - Hinako Tsuwabuki: Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 3)

Also starring: Mido as Renge Houshakuji: The Moderator.
Guest Starring Vic Mignogna as the dejected narrator!

Thank you all for playing! I will post Role PM's and night actions later on when I get the chance!

On another note: if you want to view the full narrative of the game, check out the signup thread for the whole story!

Pen

The game is on!
Well, we got the twins at least. GG :)

Actually.... Pendio and HOL were inactive. All me. I was not going to kill anyone but for that i needed to find the cop. Jamie said he was the cop so bam. If i could have targeted myself i would have

I was asleep when you got me lynched, mate! There was nothing I could've done. DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom