• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Other Games at the Top of Zelda Dungeoon

Before I start just wanted to say on the top bar it says "Adventure of Link" when the full title is "The Adventure of Link". You probably know this and it was just so the text didn't go for a third line.

Anyway, under the "Other Games section on the far right you will find
2 Games.
1. Wand of Gamelon
2. Battle Quest

Now being the curious person I am I was wondering why there aren't more spinoff titles under that heading.
Such as:
Game & Watch: Zelda, Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Tingle's Baloon Fight DS, Link's Crossbow Training, Too Much Tingle Pack, and Color Changing Baloon Trip of love

Also where are the other two CD-i games Link: The Faces of Evil and Zelda's Adventure?

Was just curious. Also wouldn't the name better be suited as Spinoffs? Not ranting, just curious.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
That's because we haven't gotten around to writing content for them yet. =P
If you want to help, sign up at the wiki and create/flesh out some side-game pages. You can find links to these game pages here.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I think Wand of Gamelon is only there because Mases has the video walkthrough done, and it is easy to make basic content for it. The game is short and would of been quick to ooze out a playthrough and other stuff for. I assume they haven't gotten to making content for the other games because obviously there is more important stuff to work on. Would you rather a perfect Wind Waker video walkthrough thousands will see or short and basic walkthroughs for games people will not be looking for in the first place.

I will help with the wiki Locke. I have been a long fan of Zelda Dungeon but just hadn't got around to making forum and wiki accounts. And I agree with why they aren't there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom