• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oreo Cookies

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I like the whole cookie, but the cream is the best part of the oreo. Isn't it obvi that the cream is the best part?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
What a coincidence! I'm eating a 6 pack of them right now! I like the cream better. I lick off the cream before I eat the cookie too. When I was younger, I lick the cream off an Oreo, then trashed the cookie. I got yelled at for wasting them, so I started eating the entire cookie.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
None of them. I don't like Oreos to begin with. In the first place, I can't eat cream or frosting because it doesn't sit in my stomach, and to be honest I don't really like the taste of the cookie part itself. I don't really get why people love them so much...

inb4 i'm ripped apart for disliking oreos

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
These are the Oreos I loved when I was little, don't see them in my area anymore though...le sigh.

2481052742_ee346a55c5.jpg

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I only liked it a year ago and I would always eat the cream then the cookie first. But now I really dislike it since the taste is just too odd for me. My stomach wouldn't accept it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom