• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Order of the Silver Wolf [SOCIAL GROUP ARCHIVE]

Shall we Begin?

• I really want to Start Another Rasuliverse RP

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • What is dead should remain dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
“Very well then,” Airen starts. “I can take you there, but only after you do something for me. See, usually I will charge a pretty hefty sum of money from those I send to the sky islands, but I can tell you’re a man leading a simple life, so I’m not counting on you having that kinda money. But luckily for you you’re a friend of Xero’s, so I’ll make you a special deal. You see, I find myself in need of a little help. Someone recently stole my tuning fork. It’s a very special tuning fork with some quite extraordinary properties. If you can find it and bring it back to me I promise to help you venture across the skies wherever you wish.” He takes out a piece of paper with a drawing on from a pocket. “This here is what the tuning fork looks like. I can’t be sure where it is right now of course, but I last saw it here in this room yesterday at noon. Later when I came in here just before supper it was gone and now I cannot find it anywhere. I do remember last week a man I talked to at the pub across the alley from here seemed very interested in purchasing it from me, but when I told him it wasn’t for sale he suddenly became quite short with me. He called himself Kyouin Hyoma, if I remember correctly, but I think that was a fake name because I haven’t been able to track him since. That’s the best lead I’ve got I’m afraid. If you can somehow manage to bring the tuning fork back to me I may even offer to take you on several sky trips for free.”

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Uthyr smirks at the thought
"I will find your Tuning fork, Airen, and this Hyoma fellow"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom