• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Order of the Silver Wolf [SOCIAL GROUP ARCHIVE]

Shall we Begin?

• I really want to Start Another Rasuliverse RP

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • What is dead should remain dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Raion's ears tensen and stand up as he is alerted by the sudden sound of knocking on his door. He opens it rather quickly with a professional smile on his lips.

"Ah! Welcome!" he greets her. "Tsubaki was it? If I recall correctly our previous meeting was brief and about two months ago at the King Square here in Marumo. Come in, come in. Please take a seat." He gestures to her to enter the hideout.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I wouldn't know about the drinks in Valhalla..." Uthyr says "But I'm sure a guy like you had a reason to call me over"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Iluvyn paced his cell. he was getting restless. his hair had grown so long since he'd been in here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Paladin enjoy the drink it was given and has a great time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothis locks up the Cair and heads with a bag of supplies for the Mainland

Storm

"I remember it differently, fuzzball. I distinctly remember a paw going..."Tsubaki stopped herself before she got any farther. work is work after all. she sits down
"so what's the Job, Rai?"

Pen

The game is on!
"You strike me as an smart fellow," Xero says. "I just wanted to talk to someone who wouldn't get too drunk to sit straight after a mere quarter of an hour." He sighs deeply with a breath of alcohol. "So you've never been to the floating islands? They are definitely different compared to this ground below."

Pen

The game is on!
One of Raion's eyebrows rises by reflex. For not knowing him all that well Tsubaki already had a nickname for him? Oh well, some people are just like that.

"We're still awaiting one other, but it's getting late so I guess we might as well get started." Raion explains. "Our third can catch up later. So, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's seen the injustice in this land. Anyone with a little common sense who has traveled enough will know how poorly the people of Nejaropa are being treated. While the Emperor sits on his fat ass all day eating fine foor and drinking expensive beverages, the rest of the citizens work harder than they are able to and are just barely provided with enough food to survive. Unless someone will stand up for our people this tyranny will never sease. And well, I simply cannot just stand idly by. That's why I have called for your help; to assemble a strikeforce that can put an end to the Emperor's iron fist rule once and for all. So ... what do you say, Tsubaki?"

Storm

Uthyr, already drunk before he even walked into the tavern laughs
"I bet. I'm on a pilgrimage to all the shrines of the Dragons. and I heard some are in the sky islands, which is a hard thing to get to for me, since I cant really fly, and the last airship fell into disuse long ago"

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh you bloody light weight," Xero says with disappointment. "Anyway, I can't imagine you'd like it much up there. The folks are completely full of themselves and very rude."

Storm

"I just want to pray at the temple of the Light Dragon. finish my pilgrimage so I can be worthy of divine power"

Storm

Tsubaki nods
" Whatever you say Raion. I'm ready"
Tsubaki prepares herself for the stealth she was brought here for
" What's the first step"

Pen

The game is on!
Xero looks very surprised. The Monk's intentions seemed far more ambitious than he would have expected from most people. This notion interested him greatly.

"Well if you wanna go up there so badly I guess I could help ya out," Xero tells Uthyr, trying to sound rather nonchalant. "I mean, it's not like I've got much else planned for the next few days anyway..."

Pen

The game is on!
"Well," Raion starts and takes a deep breath, "first thing's first. We need to get to the capital, Vin. I suggest we start by riding across the bridge from here to Kopenamo in order to get over to the mainland."

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh I wouldn't carry you even if I could. And I'm not saying I can't. Anyway..." Xero leans closer to Uthyr. "I know a good fellow on the black market here in town who can give you passage for a decent price if you're willing to pay. I'll get in a good word for you. That should lower you expences. What do ya say"

Pen

The game is on!
"We could do that, but it would cost a lot more money if we did. And it just so happens I'm kinda low on it for the time being..." Raion says a bit embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom