• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Oracle of Ages: Stuck, but Trying to Avoid Hints!

Okay, I’m playing a linked game, and trying to complete it without reading any hints or walkthroughs. However, I’ve been banging my head against one boss for three days now, and I can’t figure out how to get past him. It’s the boss of the Ancient Tomb, the 8th dungeon.

Can someone give me a hint on how to beat him, or at least a hint about what to try? I’ve tried every weapon, every item...nothing seems to work on his 4th phase! I really want to figure it out myself, but I’m getting desperate!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I havent played either of the oracles. But since I'm such a nice person, I looked at this site's walkthrough for you...since you just want a hint instead of not flat out being told what to do...

The item you need to use resembles an unnecessary item of clothing, as in you can not wear it without getting arrested for indecent exposure or people wondering what your problem is, more of an accessory, but it's usually to protect a certain part of the body. You have to use this item to deflect the boss' attacks so they hit him instead.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom