• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Oracle of Ages - Skipping Maple...

Im playing through Oracle of Ages, and I had just beaten the Spirits Grave. After when you go up I saw Maple's shadow flying around but I quickly ducked into the left screen and did the poes mini quest. After when I went back Maple was nowhere to be seen. I was wondering if we could find ways to apply tricks like this to the rest of the game and ultimately, skip maple.

She appears after killing 30 monsters. (Usually after beating a dungeon.) If you are wearing Maple's Ring, it decreases to 15 monsters. But if you want the Noble Sword, you'll have to meet her in the Trading quest.

Correct, Maple is required to complete the trading sequence and get the sword upgrade in both Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons. She also drops a Heart Piece, as well as Rings, so it's a good idea to encounter her as much as possible.

If you want to skip her you can just move to a different screen when you hear her music come on, but once she appears you won't be able to move to another screen until all of the items have been collected by you and Maple

Actually, I don't think you do, If you know the path to get the sword, or does that only work in OoS?

That's only in OoS, because in OoA you don't pull out the sword, you get the broken blade from someone and have to get it repaired

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom