• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Opinions on Midna?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
I'm just very curious to hear the internet's general consensus on Midna, like how do y'all feel about her? Personally I absolutely loved her and thought she was definitely a great addition to the Zelda Universe. She's probably my favorite character overall besides Impa.

She's hot

D

Deleted member 14134

Her breaking the mirror at the end is one of the saddest moments in a game for me.
Much sadder than Fi leaving. Idk why people think that's sadder since she was a **** character who wasn't interesting in the slightest until the very end.

Midna is one of the few characters that was properly developed and believable in Zelda. She didn't feel cliche of generic or was only there for comic relief (groose). I wish Nintendo could create more characters like her.

Reactions: Dio

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I hate her guts. She intended on using you for her own ends from the moment she saw you and she only warmed up to you because you saved her life. She was an incredibly shallow character and had sudden and poor character development like most other characters in that game. I find absolutely nothing likable about her and I hope she never appears again in any form.

karu

Panamaniac
She was annoying at first, and god did I want to get rid of her. But then sh attempted to protect Wolf Link from Zant bringing herself to the brink of death, and showing that she cared for Zelda, and she was nicer to us. Over all opinion on Midna is that the game wouldn't be as enjoyable without her in it.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It's a good character, but WAAAAY too overrated. She is somewhere in the middle for me when it comes to favorite companions. Fi is at the absolute bottom... "Your batteries are about to run out..." every 5 minutes... 1 week later, still using the same batteries... SHUT UP FI!
My personal favorite is either Ezlo or King of the Red Lions.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
She annoyed the crap out of me til midgame with her single minded determination to use link as her puppet. The rest of the game she was alright but still somewhat annoying as she doesn't really contribute much aside from warping or transforming.

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
Best part was when I dragged her half-dead across hyrule castle town. It was the only point where I actually thought: DAMNIT HURRY UP

I don't particularly like her, partly because she pretty much jerks Link around for most of the game (and why is Link such a damn pushover?), but she has some cool moments. And she's more interesting than Navi, at least, and less annoying than Fi. And I'm fond of her theme music. So she's probably one of the better companions, even if I don't actually like her that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom