• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Operation Moonfall

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
When I last checked, OM had 50,480 signatures. However, it does not seems like Nintendo is paying much attention to it. Does anyone have any news regarding an upcoming MM3D remake? Wht number would be sufficient to really make Nintendo do it? IMO about 100,000 should be well enough, keeping in mind that those who sign are those who go to find that page, take time to sign it, and also enter their email, and there will probably be A LOT more buyers if it gets released than signatures. Also, if you're reading this thread, sign the petition if you haven't already. (By the way, I found that it is extremely easy to use a fake email (typing random ifjbvgskahdveqk@gmail stuff) and sign the petition multiple times. Make sure you check the "private" radio button for your email.) Feel free to post any other thoughts you have about OM.

Last edited:
Nothing regarding Majora's Mask 3D or a Zelda game in fact has been mentioned for quite some time. Nintendo are more focused on the Wii U at the moment, so they won't have anything Zelda related for a while. My guess is it will happen, but not anytime soon.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I recall Miyamoto discussing the possibility of either a Majora's Mask Remake, an A Link To The Past Remake or an A Link To The Past Sequel a few months ago but I can't remember the details or if anything was intended to come out of it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Miyamoto expressed some recent enthusiasm regarding a future Zelda remake, however, it was IGN that did a poll regarding the following choices:
- Majora's Mask Remake
- ALttP Remake (by remake, we assume Miyamoto meant full on three dimensions)
- ALttP Sequel

The results of the poll were a landslide in favor for MM3D; most people wanted it (I think the numbers were something like 20k for MM remake, 10kish for ALttPRemake and 10kish for ALttP sequel.

Irrespective of that, I do not believe Nintendo has remakes in their heads at the moment: like Vaati101 stated, they're more dedicated to the Wii U since its release date is actually less than a month from now. And even after it releases, I recall the heads at the Zelda dev team stating something synonymous with "we're going to make a new game first". Then again, it's a statement: things can change. So, I recommend you hope for the future! Nintendo took notice of Operation Moonfall, I'm sure they won't disappoint! ;)

I'd much rather see a Majora's Mask sequel than a remake. Enough with remakes. Majora's Mask is everywhere. You can play it on N64, Virtual Console, on Gamecube's Collectors Disc and, of course, emulators haha.

I wish that someday they will make a spiritual sequel to that game. If they only make that game and this time with lots more dungeons (I'm talking of at least 8), that could be easily the best Zelda game to date.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Operation Moonfall hasn't done much since the first week push. They have a petition, sure, but their Facebook and Twitter page has simply become a promotion tool for Zelda Informer. No letter writing campaign, no real demonstrations of interest - nothing put a petition and some advertising pages on social media platforms. If we DO get a Majora's Mask 3D, I highly doubt it will be because of Operation Moonfall.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Heh...you should see the Hardcore Midna fans trying to get Nintendo to bring her back...XD

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
In a poll held by IGN, most of the people voted for MM 3DS remake. However, Nintendo has merely discussed the possibilities, that there is a chance to produce MM for the 3DS. There hasn't been any leaked information whatsoever. Yeah, stating the obvious facts here, since somebody said that Nintendo was making MM for Wii U. But in my opinion, I would love to see MM remade to 3DS, getting the same treatment as OoT. I personally voted for MM 3D in that poll too. I think that Nintendo should definately go for it.

Majora's Mask is everywhere. You can play it on N64, Virtual Console, on Gamecube's Collectors Disc and, of course, emulators haha.

I think you will find Ocarina of Time is more everywhere then Majora's Mask. N64, The Collectors Edition, Bonus disk with Master Quest that came with The Wind Waker, Wii Virtual Console and the 3DS.

I'd much rather see a Majora's Mask sequel than a remake.

I wish that someday they will make a spiritual sequel to that game. If they only make that game and this time with lots more dungeons (I'm talking of at least 8), that could be easily the best Zelda game to date.

The Story of Majora's Mask is done and dusted, that's it. There isn't enough storyline wise to warrent a Majora's Mask Sequel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom