• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler OoT, Sky Temple Remnants and Beating the Running Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Okay, I have found another major OoT secret! The YouTube user RustySporks posted a video of him beating the running man:
[video=youtube;XiCtAUrZbUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCtAUrZbUk[/video]

He then later went to Zora's Domain and he found a glitch where while he was wearing the Iron Boots, he sunk below the ice. He went down this one area, and found what he thinks is the remnants of the Sky Temple:
[video=youtube;hB8W1BV4Xnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB8W1BV4Xnc&feature=related[/video]

Isn't that epic?

Z

ZeroLink

The second video shows the Debug room for Ocarina of Time I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
The second video shows the Debug room for Ocarina of Time I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, I think you're right. I saw another Tube video where a guy put a bomb just near the entrance to the Lost Woods from the Sacred Forest Meadow and a hole appeared. He went in and it took him to the same room. I just tried it myself, and, sure enough, it works. Maybe there are multiple entrances?

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
These are all fake. He hacked the game to edit the text in the top video. The bottom one he used editing. You can glitch under the ice to get to that little cubby area but it doesn't take you anywhere. That room is a secret room that you can get to from the Sacred Meadow in the Lost Woods. Just place a bomb in the center of the open area just before the maze. If you have a rumble pack and the Stone of Agony your controller will rumble. Actually, I think there are several secret rooms like it.

Honestly, how many times is someone going to find these videos and think it's something new?

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I don't buy these videos at all mainly because I think it's a ROM hack. I can tell that he's playing the game on an emulator; in the first video, it says "Registered Hypercam 2," and in the second, the equipment screen is messed up likely because of graphic plugin issues. As for the hacking part, I assume that in the first video he modified the running man's text and in the second that he added an entrance or something and linked it to the room with the Wolfos beneath the Sacred Forest Meadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom