• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oot Forest Temple Help Me ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talicor

Bringer of Dragons
It's really sad actually I can't even get the first Poe sister down I just flip out in there! I must have some serious issues. I can't really explain I just wig out in there!(I think it's just a combo of the music and atmosphere.)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Perhaps it's the music? For me the music was what made the temple honestly scary. Try turning off the sound for a bit and see if that helps calm your nerves. Otherwise you may just have to psych yourself up and plunge into it. Or maybe get some friends to be in the room and chat and joke while you play. Having company usually lightens the mood.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Wallmasters can be seen before they drop by their growing shadow. In the Forest Temple, I can only remember 3 or so rooms with them, and Navi warns you when you enter those rooms I believe. The growing shadow should be pretty obvious though.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Thanks Xinnamon I will try the mute but how will I find wallmasters? I usually use sound to find them. *~*
If you want to identify wallmasters then before they jump down you will notice that your shadow has become huge. Thus you can tell when they are going to jump down so that you can dodge them.

Edit: Dang it, Xinnamin beat me to it.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Turn off the sound and play some heavy metal :) But if you're stuck, Zelda Dungeon has great walkthroughs.

Talicor

Bringer of Dragons
Thanks Aelic7 I will study some walkthroughs here on this. :) Btw has anyone heard of the legend of Zelda soul stealer? Some punk keeps this rumor floating around and constantly badgers my little bro about it. Anyone else heard of something similiar?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Ummmm maybe he's talking about "BEN" from a haunted Zelda game?

This guy named Jadusable wrote an ongoing story with video footage to go with it of a haunted (actually hacked) Majora's Mask game he'd gotten at a garage sale or something, and his plight became very popular across the web, which was sort of Poltergeist/The Ring inspired. Despite some people actually thinking it was real events, Jadusable did confirm that it was fiction. It can be found here:

http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html

I'm not sure if this is what said punk is referring to or not, but it's what first came to mind when I saw 'soul stealer.'

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Yeah, I'd have to say the music's probably what's doing it for you (see this thread). It really added onto the creepy/eerie/mysterious theme of the Temple.

Oh, and the Forest Temple was when I started coming to this site looking for walkthroughs as well :D

Watch this video for how to beat the Forest Temple for Ocarina of Time. Visit my youtube page at mab24680123456 at look at the playlists if you need help with anything else on Ocarina of Time or Ocarina of Time Master Quest.

[video=youtube;9o-AzWI3GGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-AzWI3GGM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom