• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT 3D: First Impressions

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
well, thought I'd share my viewpoint on OoT 3D. It is absolutely amazing. The graphics seem high-def, the new interface is a masterpiece(with the map always open in a dungeon, and such) and the gyroscopic aiming is awesome! A few glitches/quirks/tips I've found, though. sometimes, when you lift the bars from a door(like after beating a mini-boss) Link will look straight up, and do a 360. Strange. Also, if you use Gyroscopic aiming, using the Circle Pad will also work.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I thought it was only me. I found it strange that he did that 360, though it made me laugh. The aiming is just flawless when you can do it yourself. I enjoy that aspect. It makes it fun. I don't find myself losing any 3d when aiming either, like everyone else says. All in all, its a great remake.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I ended up with that 360 spin as well, although it was after Gohma, if I recall correctly it's a glitch which has popped up in previous versions of the game too.

Only nit-pick I can say so far is that Dampé still seems to be incredibly picky about where you ask him to dig.
Inventory is great though, aiming is smooth once you get used to it, graphics are nice. And is it just me or is Navi easier to ignore now?

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
And is it just me or is Navi easier to ignore now?

I think she's just as annoying but the awesome thing is we can easily turn down the volume. Now we have her name flashing at the bottom of the screen but its not that bothersome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom