• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oos

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Why is it that Oos has to be soooo more important then Ooa i mean Oos was good but Ooa is excelent. Sorry i do not speak english well.:S

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
How is OoS more important than OoA? As far as I know, neither of them are more important than the other. It doesn't matter which one you play first, and everything ends the same, so I don't see how Seasons could be more important than Ages. Is there something I'm not taking into account?

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
Well, it's not how the end comes, it's how you got to the end that counts. Since the games take place in different areas (OoA in Labrynna and OoS in Holodrum), they have different maps, correct? Therefore, they would be played differently. If they were exactly the same, then yes, they would be completely equal. But since they aren't the same, people will have different opinions about which one's better.

Hmm, I think I understand how technically it could be, considering Ages deals with time. If Link goes back in time and dies there is no OoS, therefore the events never occur?

My favorite of the two has always been, and seemingly no matter how many times I play them will always be, Oracle of Ages. Seasons was more difficult in my opinion, however Ages had a better world map and plot. For me, going to the past and doing things then going to the present was more fun that just changing the seasons, which could get aggrevating swinging the rod like 3 times before you finally got the season you wanted. The world map in Ages was easier for me to remember as well. However I don't consider one being more important than the other. In fact, both are equally important if you want to know the true purpose of the games. Alone, they are just side-quests.

Last edited:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not agree at all. And I guess I do not understand either. Important how? I always get the feeling that most people seem to prefer OoA. That would somehow make OoA more important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom