• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild One thing I'm concerned about.

@Nathanial Rumphol-Janc I'd be surprised if this debugging/polishing takes only six months given that not even a single dev can 100% this game on his own (in a reasonable amount of company time, at least.) They probably would need at least a year for a game this size, or at least a crap ton of people. So from February of 2016 to February of 2017? It could be six months as you said, but that short a period feels like it might be risky considering how much they were having issues with this game's physics engine.

The physics engine excuse was basically retconned when Eiji Aonuma admitted to not communicating properly.

That being said, it does take an enormous effort, but they have had Monolith Soft helping for at least a year, so I am sure debugging started awhile ago.

That said, Nintendo needs to focus on their now system for the sake of their future, not waste their time trying to please a bunch of whining fans who wanted the Wii U version that was promised to them. Don't mean to rub off offensive or anything, that's not at all my intention

of course it is but i do not care and that is more or less besides the point
and as we know now of course you're wish is not granted, there will be a WII U-version released, they are smart enough to do so and in this particular case smarter than you, i would say

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom