• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda One of These Days....

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
One of these days, I'd like to get a good Link cosplay, a real Master Sword replica (sharp too), wait until my grass gets UBER tall, and slice it up like mad, while running around and screaming.

That would be one of the best days ever.

Who's with me? :brow:

Clank

Hmm
I actually want to do that, the only issue is I am not very handy and thus am bad at making things...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If the suit and sword are free, then I'm all over it!

...meh, it'd be fun either way. If I had the money to buy a legit Master Sword replica, then I would totally do it!

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
On the Netherlands we have this local festival called Carneval, where you dress up for four days and drink a lot of beer. I dressed up as Link this one year, which was pretty bad ***. To bad everyone thought I was Peter Pan xD

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
100% But I would cut the grass in my yard. In the town I used to live in there was this abandon field in downtown that the grass would grow like crazy. Since nobody owns it I would cut it there just to see how many people get freaked out...and hope I don't get arrested.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I have never done cosplay, however i have been working on a Link Costume, putting pieces together for a year now in hopes that i can dress as Link for Halloween next year. I was gonna try Mega Man first but the armor is just too hard to create without spending a lot of money, A Link costume is practical. should be fun! hardest thing to get is the sword!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I would do it! Only, money wouldnt come out of the grass...heck, that doesn't matter! It would be fun anyway. My neighbor loves Zelda and has a bunch of real swords, so...maybe if we can find one more person we can be Four Swords. Me, him, my brother...maybe the friend that got me into Zelda? Meh...

Fig

The Altruist
I always wanted to do a Link cosplay, but with the release of ALBW already out, my friends stated that I could make an awesome Ravio! Nonetheless, I would love to cosplay as Link, although it would probably be more fitting if I was Dark Link! The only way I can be Link is if I powdered my face to be as white as Link! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom