• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One Game

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Tetris DS. I could play marathon mode until my eyes fall out. Provided I have unlimited battery. But yes, Tetris is one of the few games I know with basically unlimited replay value.

This one's hard. I can think of at least ten games that I would never part with. When the house catches fire, these aforementioned video games (and their respective systems) go with me.

After a bit of thought, perhaps I would choose a game I do not (technically) own-Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Wii. Reason being, Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes are two of my favorite games of all time, (both of them easily making my top five) and Corruption is still a great game. I own all three games individually, but if I was stuck on a desert island, I might take this "game" because then I'd have three games to play!

David

But you called me here...
The Megaman anniversary pack. I haven't played it in a while, so I don't remember how many games are on it, but I know there are a bunch. Plus, Megaman is one of the greatest games eva.

Or Super Mario Allstars. That's a good one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom