• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler OMG I Know Who Was In the Restroom!!!

Byrne

Waterloo
You know how Karane mentions that someone is taking a long bath at night?
The way you enter zeldas room has a clear view of the bathroom, so me and my sister went there at night, and we saw GEABORA TAKING A BATH!!!!D:
(I was scared for life!!!)

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Ha! i just saw that this morning. I agree with you I am scared for life. I can't get that image out of my head!:S

lol Yeah, I could have sworn this was brought up, but I don't think there was ever a thread for this specifically. Hmm...

Anywho: (Spoiler within...obviously)

[video=youtube;2dhY9gjG-is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dhY9gjG-is[/video]

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
lol Yeah, I could have sworn this was brought up, but I don't think there was ever a thread for this specifically. Hmm...

Anywho: (Spoiler within...obviously)

[video=youtube;2dhY9gjG-is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dhY9gjG-is[/video]

MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! I can't watch anymore!

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I really hate when stuff like this comes up. are they TRYING to give you nightmares?D: This is so gross i am terrified! Why does nintendo do this kind of stuff? It just doesn't make sense because they could use the bath for something else!!! I just wish you could tell that girl who asked who was in the bath for a long time to get out that it was HER HEADMASTER!!! Its just creepy!!!

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
HAHA! I saw this yesterday, I was cracking up so hard. This is so odd 0_o ...this video is just plain disturbing, but genius! xD The expression on his face is priceless. I love these funny bits here and there in Zelda games xD

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
You know how Karane mentions that someone is taking a long bath at night?
The way you enter zeldas room has a clear view of the bathroom, so me and my sister went there at night, and we saw GEABORA TAKING A BATH!!!!D:
(I was scared for life!!!)

Wait a second... Why doesn't the bathroom have blinds?

A

Albo

well, the man deserves to let some steam off and take some time to himself since his daughters been kidnapped.

i would've liked some interactivity with him somehow, maybe something along the lines of him becoming suspicious of the sounds coming from the ceiling as like drops down there and the player makes as much noise as possible to get his attention. it was a nice little touch though and satisfying to finally find out who was annoying karane throughout the whole game.

When I had first found out about the secret entrance, I had to immediately sleep and try it again at night. And then... horror.

G

gAmer_Matt

I think they're actually two different rooms. I think one is called the "Bath" and the toilet guy is in the "Restroom". Plus he makes some odd noise that's more of an homage to the MM character. If they wanted Gaepora there they'd probably make it sound like him... or maybe I just poking at trivial things, but either way, I'm pretty sure they're still two different rooms.

I think they're actually two different rooms. I think one is called the "Bath" and the toilet guy is in the "Restroom". Plus he makes some odd noise that's more of an homage to the MM character. If they wanted Gaepora there they'd probably make it sound like him... or maybe I just poking at trivial things, but either way, I'm pretty sure they're still two different rooms.

The "toilet guy" in the Restroom at the Knight Academy in Skyward Sword is not "a guy", but a female ghost by the name of Pheoni. She can be found later caressing Cawlin in Groose's dorm. She is obviously an homage to ???, the disembodied hand in the toilet seen in Majora's Mask and Oracle of Ages. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom