• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler OMG I Know Who Was In the Restroom!!!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Can some one give me instructions on how to do this?

Sleep until night. Go onto the roof of the Knight Academy, and you'll see a target. Use your Clawshot, then drop down, and crawl until you see a ventalation opening thingy. That's where he is. No, I didn't get the Clawshot yet, but I saw it in a video.

C

Croxyndorf

seeing him bathing was funny and disturbing, but getting in zelda's room was cool though.

This was a laugh out loud moment for me, seeing this funny-looking old guy bathing. I thought it was a great humorous moment in the game. :lol:

How can he have such a relaxing bath when his own daughter is out there missing.
He was pretty relaxed about it the entire game, really. He knew Link would do anything to save her, had the means and ability to save her, and that all this business was actually part of a prophecy. He had no serious reason to worry if he had faith in the Goddess and in Link, which he did.

Besides, dire circumstances are not really an excuse to deprive yourself of your needs. He couldn't journey to the surface to help, so all he could do was read books to find information for Link, and wait. Might as well take a bath.

Yeah, it was fun when I first saw him because I thought afterwards I could tell Karane and it would trigger some kind of event leading to some gratitude Crystals where she would tell him to share the bath at night and not to hog it but alas no such luck. I think it was intended to be used as a side quest but was dropped.

I kept trying to figure out how to get in and once I found out how I was laughing histerically when I seen why the bathroom was locked haha. Still a bit creepy though.

J

juliamoon

oh god I loled so hard when i discovered that. It's so weird and random. Although I do agree that since Karane Mentions the locked bathroom and you can clearly see Gaepora in the tub, that there should be some interactivity, such as Gaepora hearing the noise overhead and coming out of the bathroom to investigate or being able to tell Karane and get gratitude crystals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom