• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Oh Noes.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Oh man, I feel really bad, today, I sat down and was going to begin the Great Bay Temple on Majora's Mask.

So, I sat down entered the temple, looked around, tried to figure out what to do, and then got bored quit playing. I tried again later and got bored again, I just can't do it for some reason, I just can't play it for more than 10 minutes without getting bored. It bothers me because I really wan't to complete this classic, but I can't.

Any thought or Idea's? Should I wait a while before attempting to beat the game?

Thanks,

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
you know what? that exact same thing happened to me.
soon enough, you'll get tired of just going back and forth, and possibly say "Im going to sit here till i beat this temple!" and i also really wanted to beat majoras mask, because it was one of my favorite games.
you will soon find out its kind of a easy temple if you look at it long enough. but for a couple of parts you might want to use ZDs walkthrough.
:) ...though im not sure if i helped you in any way, Good luck!!!!

Beat it, because the next temple is the mot unboring place in the Zelda series. Honestly, the music, the atmosphere. Its worth half an hour or so of udder boredom to get there. Its amazing.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I suggest getting someone to 'play' with you. I got stuck on the Great Bay so many times, and I only beat it as quickly as I did because I had my brother watching me and giving me ideas. He was the one who first suggested I use Ice Arrows to make myself platforms.
And if you need any help, I think I've beaten that Temple enough times that I have it memorized. Ask away, I'll try to help. :)

Good luck!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I think this would've been set up better as a poll, unless you wanted to view our opinions in the comments. In which case...

Great Bay Temple does get pretty dull after going back and forth in that "blender" room so many times. But in the end it's definitely worth it, because you have then move onto Stone Tower, the best Dungeon in the game. And as Elvenknight said, you can make new platforms by shooting Ice Arrows into the water, which is very handy. And you can also enfreeze the ice with Fire Arrows...a necessary tactic at some points.

Overall, I'd say just enjoy yourself, because it's worth watching Great Bay be restored in the end. And mind Gyorg. ;)

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
It bothers me because I really wan't to complete this classic, but I can't.

It feels much better to play a good game when you don't do it under pressure. Believe me, I had to ruin several games for myself to understand that. -.-

Or maybe it could be that the Great Bay Temple is a bit daunting in its complexity? If that's the case, then just take your time, it's not that hard to figure out when you see how the whole thing works. And the boss is most likely gonna make it all look like a piece of cake anyway...

Last edited:

zellinkda

one of many
just a question have you played mm a lot? if you have then i know how you feel what i do is i go and play a different game for a while and take a break from that game. so i dont play it for as long as i need then i feel refreshed and ready to play. you should also know that great bay is pretty hard, take caution hope it helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom