• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Graphics/Art Thread

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Holy epic image, Mercedes. Whatever that is with the ninja is great.

And this thread kind of died, so I'll just post stuff I made ages ago just for fun...

Thats Ryu from Ninja Gaiden, if i'm not mistaken.

Yeah mercedes, that sig looks great!
I really liked it more to see him holding a katana :D

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
This is my newest. You guys have seen it around a lot I bet.

picture.php

And nice job Nian Kast, and especially nice job Mercedes.

Kyby, what program do you use?

Kybyrian

I use GIMP... I can't see to successfully crack PhotoShop, so I'm afraid I have to settle for the freebies.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Master Link, you have some allright material, but make sure you get clean cut-outs of your renders. They look choppy and it's pretty akward.

Except for that last one, which looks pretty decent.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Ky: I think you need to render your images better, since theirs black smudges across the image. For simple-ness and effectivity, but perhaps time consuming, zoom in and simply use the eraser =]

Flexy: Very soft on the eyes, I like it. Perhaps make the banner a bit more likely; but everyone has differant preferances :) Keep it up, your doing great!

Master Link: Choppy renders again >.< I hate downloading bad cuts; I try and render my own now. I rendered Ryu in my banner by cutting him out slightly, duplicate layer > filter > gaussian blur and then erase edges.

Jeff on LoZ told me that to get less fuzzy edges and it works awesome :)

----------------

My turn, might as well post the banner for the Old ZD Generation group =P

picture.php

C&C welcome =D

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
nice banner mercedes, but it's nothing compared to the awesomeness i'm going to post now:p

naamloos.jpg

yes i know. it's crappy, but it was late, i was bored and i made it years ago ;)

Chidori

Mongrel
I use Photoshop CS2, I'm not quite sure what you mean by Flares.

BTW, nope, my other Forum name 'Bholt' is engraved in the Okami one. Better luck next time.

Kybyrian

Pretty good signatures, really like the streaks, I guess you could call them. Whatever the colorful lines around in the background, which is probably what Master Link was talking about.

Also, the second one is epic win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom