• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time Was Perfect to Release This Day and Age IN MY OPINION

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I am happy that they re released legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the 3ds here are my reasons.
Me and some of my friends never played Ocarina of Time -.-
Everybody is shooter crazy:S
It is a very good game its even better then-SPIRIT TRACKS?! o_O
The graphics needed a touch up for those graphic whores
If Super Mario got a remake why shouldn't Oot on a system thats even more powerful?
The 3ds needs a must buy game
I like the Art Style :P

I am happy that they re released legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the 3ds here are my reasons.
If Super Mario got a remake why shouldn't Oot on a system thats even more powerful?

Hi there yes its a game everyone should play mate.
Ill stick with the original on the N64.

How much of the game have you played mate.

I agree with you in so many being shooter crazy.
Will you try any other Zelda games like WW,LttP etc.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I'm not sure if you were expecting repies to this. But I'll do it anyway.

Same reason I say remakes are a good idea. People judge the 3DS for having too many, but I think that can be good as not every single pperson in the world has been able to stay up to date with every single game released. I think remakes/re-releases are good... to an extent, at least. They should not get in the way of new content. Why release a new console at all, if that was the situation?

Well, I guess the media is the one that's shooter crazy. Their opinion does not represent the majority, but who they want to make us believe the majority is. It's also worth noting that they're not all bad games, they just happen to be part of an over-populated genre. I know you said these were you opinions, but this sounds more like you're trying to state facts to me.

That's actually subjective. I personally like Spirit Tracks better. Maybe you could say "I like it better than Spirit Tracks", that would get your point across. I do see why people would prefer OoT over Spirit Tracks, so no beef here. :blink:

Not to mention that they're actually out-dated. I mean, I know graphics don't make the game, but OoT's graphics needed a touch-up, not only for the GWs, but to give something extra to justify the fact that they're essentially selling a 13-year old game at full retail price.

Are you implying that one deserves more than the other? I mean, Mario and Zelda are both good and important franchises, but they appeal to different people, I don't see why one fan-base should deserve more than the other.

I can't say no to this one.

Indeed. It almost looks like a new game at parts. I couldn't even recognize some of the places in the game.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
What I think that is so special about Ocarina of Time is not the fact that it was remade....What lived on for these 13 years is the Legend that resided within the game. Everything about Ocarina of Time is special and the fact that Nintendo remade it for the 3DS was so that they could appeal to a younger audience plus give the older audience something to reminisce about. Everything from the characters to the dungeons to the story is what made Ocarina of Time such a lovable game.

I agree with the above that many people these days are only into FPS games and are too ignorant to try games that are of a lower rating than 'Mature'. Just because you play 'Mature' games, it doesn't make you "cool". What makes you cool is acknowledging the games that made all these modern games possible. Ocarina of Time is a tale that makes the gamer feel like they are lost in another world, and even tough it seems like a hopeless world there is triumph in everything the player does.

All people care about today is graphics. All I hear is "Ooooh! Look at these graphics!", and many people dont care for gameplay. Sure a game can have the most beautiful graphics, but if the gameplay sucks then the game is ruined. The gameplay in Ocarina of Time is revolutionary and it set the tone for other adventure games (most importantly Z-targeting). Many people complain that Nintendo is for kids....Nintendo has ALWAYS appealed to every kind of audience with mature and kid like games. They ALWAYS licensed a lot of 3rd party games, but what shone through those games were the 1st party games such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, F-Zero, Star Fox, Pokemon etc etc....These are games that are loved by Kids and adults everywhere and Ocarina of Time is no exception.

Ocarina of Time gave me one of the most enjoyable experiences and I'll never let that leave me. It gave me the satisfaction that only one other series has also given me (Metal Gear Solid). Story and gameplay captivate me the most and Zelda truly gives us all that! :)

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Hi there yes its a game everyone should play mate.
Ill stick with the original on the N64.

How much of the game have you played mate.

I agree with you in so many being shooter crazy.
Will you try any other Zelda games like WW,LttP etc.
Um did you check my signature I listed everything

I still like spirit tracks more I dont know I feel more epicness in ST anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom