• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Ocarina of Time, Temple Order

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
Technicly, if you get the bow, you only need to defeat 3 dungeons to beat the game. Get the bow and hammer, then defeat the water temple and go on to the shadow temple without the eye of truth, then the spirit temple just as likewise.

The MQ Fire Temple does require the bow. Which is why I hate the MQ. ****ing Forest Temple... I always do Forest after Fire/Water, because I don't like the Forest Temple.
Oh, that's even worse! That cuts us down to six runs (we lose all the runs starting with Fire and all the runs starting Water - Fire).

Technicly, if you get the bow, you only need to defeat 3 dungeons to beat the game. Get the bow and hammer, then defeat the water temple and go on to the shadow temple without the eye of truth, then the spirit temple just as likewise.
Nope - contrary to popular belief, you need to beat the Forest, Fire and Water temples to activate the Kakariko cutscene for the Shadow Temple, not just the Water temple.

Besides, if you count the well, surely you should also count the three child dungeons and the Ice Cavern?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
i always do it in order but right now i'm gonna go completely out of order my plan is

Deku
Jabbu Jabbu
Dodongo
Fire
Forest
Ice cavern
Water
Well
Spirit
Shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom