• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time Speed Runs!!!!! Completed in a Hour with Glitches Performed

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
*glitches preformed
My mouth didn't drop.

It's possible to, without hacking, glitch into the final battle practically from the start. Sort of like the "inside Jabu Jabu as adult" glitch, the same specific cell that will take you inside even though Zora's Domain is frozen over. If you can get past the notion that Hyrule Castle is in your way, all you need to do is glitch out of Kokiri Forest (done in the video), Glitch in to get the MS, and back out (done in the video), then head to Ganon's Castle and glitch through a few to the specific cell (where you walk through the last door that zelda opens to the custcene of the castle sinking) that opens up the final, Ganon battle. Basically, it's been done in under 15 minutes. So either speed run while actually playing the game, or speedrun and beat that. Otherwise, my mouth won't drop. :P

All criticism, and glitches, aside, that kind of time takes much devotion and dedication to a Zelda related goal, and no doubt he has spent many more hours on the game than I would ever like to know. Kudos.

K

King of Hyrule

I'm currently working on a speed run of Ocarina of Time! No glitches, no cheatcodes, just all natural play through. I can do all the Young Link stuff in 1 hour and 42 minutes and I'm working on the Adult Link now. I'm on pace to complete the game in under 6 hours! At least that is my goal.

*glitches preformed
My mouth didn't drop.

It's possible to, without hacking, glitch into the final battle practically from the start. Sort of like the "inside Jabu Jabu as adult" glitch, the same specific cell that will take you inside even though Zora's Domain is frozen over. If you can get past the notion that Hyrule Castle is in your way, all you need to do is glitch out of Kokiri Forest (done in the video), Glitch in to get the MS, and back out (done in the video), then head to Ganon's Castle and glitch through a few to the specific cell (where you walk through the last door that zelda opens to the custcene of the castle sinking) that opens up the final, Ganon battle. Basically, it's been done in under 15 minutes. So either speed run while actually playing the game, or speedrun and beat that. Otherwise, my mouth won't drop. :P

All criticism, and glitches, aside, that kind of time takes much devotion and dedication to a Zelda related goal, and no doubt he has spent many more hours on the game than I would ever like to know. Kudos.

But to skip the door of time and get back out, you need the hover boots, which means you need bombchus also. You would need to either do the early spirit temple or early bottom of the well to get the bombchus, which would probably take more than fifteen minutes. There may be another way though, but I haven't heard of one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom