• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OBE's (Out of Body Experiences)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
I don't know whether this should go in the Mature thread, but I thought it would be this one as it is more discussing and comparing than theories.

Out of Body Experiences (OBE's) take place when somebody is asleep. The target feels a floating sensation and suddenly gets transported to another place in spirit form.

This normally gets induced by things such as dehydration, but can also be caused randomly. Scientists show that a million people have had an OBE at once in their lifetime, or more likely, several times.

Some people intentionally induce OBE as a form of exploration, which can also be called Spirit Walking.

I doubt many you would have Spirit Walked, but you all would have had an experience before.

I remember when I was younger, I had that floating feeling and was suddenly flying through the air! It was not a dream, as at the time I had very unvivid dreams. It felt real!
I even held my hand in front of me. It was transparent.
I remember once I went to the farthest reaches of Japan and explored a manga shop. Too bad I could not get anything though!

Anyway, I doubt any of yours were as powerful, but you should have had one at least once.

Share them here!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
YES! YES YES! I've had on these a few times! Infact, jsut a few days ago I had one! My spirit was in Bangkok, exploring a friends house, when I looked at myself, I was transparent, and everything looked real, while my normal dreams, or always fogged up, and I can't control where I go in my dreams. But there, I could go where I wanted. My Spirit walking ended when i walked out of the house, and was hot by a car...!

Oh, I envy you two. I've been trying to induce spirit walking for years. I do believe that this kind of stuff is possible, yes. But I've never been able to in my memory. Do either of you know how to induce it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom