• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild NX or Wii U version?

NX or Wii U?

• NX

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Wii U

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
We dont even know what kind of console the NX will be. It might be even more gimmicky than the WiiU. If thats the case i just stick with the former.

All the rumors circling around the NX sound quite terrible imo.

I plan on picking up an NX on release as is, so chances are if we get a dual release I'll just wait for Zelda to come to it instead of getting it for Wii U.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
PLEASE release it on the Wii U!!! I love Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon but I mainly bought a Wii U for the new Zelda game!!! I'd be fine with a dual release. It worked with TP in the GC and Wii.

There's no doubt it'll be released for the Wii U, but if they pull a Twilight Princess and release the NX version, if it's happening of course, first, THEN I'll be pissed.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
PLEASE release it on the Wii U!!! I love Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon but I mainly bought a Wii U for the new Zelda game!!! I'd be fine with a dual release. It worked with TP in the GC and Wii.

There's no doubt that the game is coming to the Wii U. Reggie wouldn't have made a point of mentioning it in last November's Direct otherwise.

--

I actually didn't buy a Gamecube until 2005, and I bought Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, and a Wii only two years later, so I have no problem with changing hardware rather quickly to play the version of Zelda on the most contemporary Nintendo hardware. I'm not comfortable buying Zelda on the Wii U if it is a dual release because I might be missing out on some features the Wii U hardware can't support, but that will remain to be seen. I've been on board the Wii U community since day one, and I feel like I've gotten my money's worth out of the system. Sure, it would be a blow to the system's legacy to be labeled as the only Nintendo console without an exclusive Zelda game, but I think it can still be appreciated as a great place to play a large number of the older games on one system.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Both. I'll most likely get the game for the Wii U first as it's the system I currently have and I probably wouldn't be able to get an NX right away, but down the line, I wouldn't mind adding it to my collection again. Besides, by the time I even get an NX, I probably wouldn't mind replaying the game again, so why not on NX?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I likely won't be picking up a NX on launch, or for a while afterward, so I'll be picking up the Wii U version. Surely they wouldn't exclude the Wii U though, I am sure that they are well aware that many people would have purchased it in anticipation of a Zelda game being released on it. Releasing it only on NX would piss off a lot of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom