• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

No school!!!!!

purplelink

Who started saying Big Mood
If you live in the US I'm sure you know all about the major storm. Lots of schools are closed, is yours. Share your story here.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I heard about this. I live in the southeastern US, but I sure hope that there isn't going to be any really major troubles up north. Right now, people from the north are actually coming down here because of the storm; Floridians call them "snowbirds".

Beeker

Wild Card
I live in southern Canada, and I believe that this storm if I'm right is about to hit us. It's supposed to be one of the biggest storms of the year(so far) here, and most people have even said that roads will be bad and school will probably be cancelled. Even if it does go on tomorrow I'll probably be kept home.

Well, in Texas where I live at, it is freaking cold and there is ice everywhere, I hate it. But there was school today, but I decided to stay home and in my very warm bed. <3

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I have no idea about this storm. But if it does make roads more dangerous, then I'm pretty sure that school will be closed. Since I live in LA county of California, it's just hot all the time. Even if it's winter. It's nice just to get some rain once every 2 weeks or so. I'm more used to the cold than most people, so my defenition of cold is different from other people's. So that would explain my thoughts. But when exactly did this storm hit? Will it get around LA county?

I'm unemployed, every day is a snow day for me! Except I can actually go outside without having to put on my arctic exploration clothes.

Jedizora

:right:
I have a snow day tomorrow(there is 3 feet of snow out, yet my school won't give us a snow day when there is 5 feet out) The storm is supposed to reach us soon, but i hope we do not have a power out.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Not hitting up here in Alaska, and there is no such thing as a snow day here! We are getting our own snow today, but we only have about 4 inches so far, which is nothing :P

ETA: As of Wednesday morning, we now have over 8 inches and still coming, but it's nothing to sneeze at compared to say, Chicago's dumping!

Last edited:

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I live in the northwest, and the most snow I can remember us getting is about 1 1/2 ft., so we probably won't be getting any snowz.

linkman8

True and Noble
Supposedly there's a monster storm on the way. Here in northern Wisconsin we have a couple of feet of snow, and the average temperatures are between -5 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit each day. You know, average stuff here. So far we haven't gotten hit with any major storms, and no changes have been applied to my college schedule.

Beeker

Wild Card
...Yup. Storm's here and all the schools in my region are closed.
Why am I not still in bed? -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom