• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Switch Successor Teased / Rumored Details.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Random hope I have for the Nintendo 8: That profiles are a bit more segregated. That is, when you power on the console, you select your profile first thing, and all the screenshots, play time data, etc, are unique to each profile. The one downside would be that it would be harder to share downloaded games tho.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Random hope I have for the Nintendo 8: That profiles are a bit more segregated. That is, when you power on the console, you select your profile first thing, and all the screenshots, play time data, etc, are unique to each profile. The one downside would be that it would be harder to share downloaded games tho.
on playstation systems at least, profiles are separate but all downloaded games on the system can still be played by any profile

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok so my prediction of the timeline is that there'll be an official announcement of the console early next year, February Direct perhaps? Would they do a console reveal in a Direct? Release will be holiday 2024, maybe mid-October or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom