• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
"Pssh. Uh-huh. The minute you prove yourself is the minute I eat a Tecktite." Amaterasu said, chucking the apple core at him. She turned to Pit. "So, Pit, can I talk to you, Fox, and Kirby, for a minute, over there?" She asked, pointing to a blank spot. "Sure, why not." Fox said, walking there. They lowered their voices. "Okay, I don't have a good feeling about that other guy who got the bounty hunters, I have no idea how to get the Godesses, and how are you cousins to Kold and I?" Amaterasu asked Pit.

(somebody besides Blendercat respond as Pit)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"No, the fish-lord knows nothing," Pit said, not understanding Ammy's sarcasm, "But the three above need to stay there in order to keep balance between the worlds. The last time they left the heavens, in Hyrule the Seal War began, in the Pokemon Universe Teams Magma and Aqua called on Groundon and Kyogre, and in a far-off land called Earth, a war called World War II began," Pit explained.
He trotted over to Skyblade and whispered, "You're lucky I'm not allowed to make an impact here. I'm the only one who knows who you are and who you've killed. If things were different, I'd give you away right now."
When Ammy called them over, Pit said, "You misunderstand. I am a messenger of the Goddesses, one of their cousins. My only relation to you is that my cousins created your world and ancestors."

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
SKYBLADE: Skyblade turned to Kold, scrutinizing him. "Why exactly do I look familiar to you, anyway?" He turned to the Bounty Hunters. "Ok, you guys. You need to show them that you can be trusted." He turned to Ammy, and turned back. "I'm not too sure about her, though. Maybe you should just avoid her."

Three things: 1: the Sign-up topic is updated.
2: Official characters(Pit, Fox, Link, etc.) can be controlled by anyone.
3: Ammy, what do you mean goddesses?

Also, make sure you get your second character set up!

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
James(My second character, I posted a sign up) walked down next to John's energy shield. "First off, I have been following you guys for a while. Second, I'm glad someone likes to eat spiders, because they're about to eat one if they don't believe John hiding in an energy shield-"*a message popped up on Uni's screen saying 'Coward' at that moment*"-is telling the truth, and that a fight between them and John would give the enemy enough to prepare better and strike us down while we try to resolve the conflict. Look, Fish-girl,Amaterasu, Klondike bar, whatever your name is, all I'm trying to say is that he is telling the truth and you need to forgive him for his actions, and no faking it! I'll know if you do...." "Done with your speech, fancy boy?" John asked. "Yes, and the name is James, so called 'Knight of the Wind'." James replied, humor in his voice, showing that he was joking.

amaterasu

Writer
Nayru, Foroare and Din. and what second character? anyway

"I understand. When I referenced Jabu-Jabu i was being sarcastic. Fox, keep an eye on that Skyblade guy. Kirby, look cute and adorable, which shouldn't be hard for you, and try to get in an alliance with those bounty hunters, see what you can find. Pit, you stay with me, see if you can contact the Goddesses, since you're like, their cousin or somthing." Amaterasu said. Then she turned to the guy who had just walked up, and shoved him off the cliff into the water.
"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CALLING ME A FISH-GIRL!" she screamed after his falling body.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(Check the sign-up thread. You can make a second character.)

"But what if I don't want to?" Pit asked jokingly.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno stood on a cliff above Kakariko Town. He took a deep breath. He ran off, and opened his wings. He soared until he saw a lake. He saw a large gathering of... things. He swooped down and slid to a stop in the middle of a large group. He looked around. "Oh... is this a bad time?" A white bug-cyborg guy looked at him. "Uh, not really." They introduced themselves, then Mauno said goodbye and took off again.

SKYBLADE: Skyblade was holding back a laugh. When this James person had called Ammy 'Klondike Bar', he had almost laughed out loud. He saw that the fox-person was walking towards him. He looked around, found a comfortable looking rock, and slumped down. He opened a metal flap on his arm, and fiddled with some controls. Fox looked down on him. "What're you doing?" Skyblade looked up casually. "I dunno, nothing really. None of your business, really." He got up, and walked over to the Bounty Hunters. The puffball was talking to them. He didn't want anyone hurt.

AMMY: It seems like you know Skyblade's 'identity.' Also, what do you mean 'Get the gods?' I know which gods, but really?

amaterasu

Writer
(Idek. Somthing somebody had Pit say i guess. maybe i made him say it. Check the earlier posts. Amaterasu isn't sure of Skyblade's identity, she's just suspisous.)

"Did you know that Mauno guy?" Amaterasu asked Pit. "He looked like you."
"Actually yes. We knew each other as kids and he disapeared for five flippin' years. No idea what happened then." Pit replied.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno flew through the skies. He had an itching feeling that that Pit person was familiar. He flew back, and landed. He looked at Pit. "Have I seen you before?" Pit looked surprised. "Of course. We knew each other for our entire childhood!" Mauno squinted his eyes. "Childhood? Now that you mention it... I don't remember anything about my childhood. I remember... falling out of the sky, fully clothed in armor. I didn't know what was happening, I just knew that I had to fly. I could. I knew how all my equipment worked... I just didn't know how I got it." He turned to Pit. "Y'know these guys?" He shook his head in the Bounty Hunters' direction. Pit looked at him. "That Skyblade guy over there just brought them here. Don't know any of them." Mauno looked up at the sky. Night was fast approaching. He turned to address the entire group. "I think we should find a place to camp and stay for the night."

amaterasu

Writer
"This is probably the best place. Somebody will have to keep watch for Blue Tecktites and Guay though. We'll take shifts." Amaterasu decided. "Who's first?"

amaterasu

Writer
"Here, use my bow and arrow to shoot off the enemies." Amaterasu said, handing Mauno her bow. "Just be careful. We can always make more arrows, but that bow is very special. If you don't mind, I'm just going to go sit and practice my ocarina." she added, taking it out and hanging upside-down by her legs off the cliff. She began to play quietly, playing a simple song she heard in the Lost Woods. (or whatever it's called in TP, it's basically Saria's Song from oot)

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Sat Down on a Rock. "I wonder...What other Universes are there than the Worlds we already Discoverd?"
(Like Mario, Pikmin, Punchout, Exitebike, Donkey Kong,etc)

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno smiled. "Oh no, I don't need that..." He shot a Guay over Ammy's shoulder with his machine gun, claw, laser, gauntlet... HIS LASER CLAWS! Ammy looked surprised. He handed her the bow and arrows. "Here." He turned, and looked for monsters.

Mauno turned to Kold. "From what has happened to me in the last five years, you'd be surprised. Heh, I wish I could tell you." He turned to Pit. "I'd like to see you do that." He pointed at the dead Guay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom