• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
^ *I stabbed you in the back a few times and shoved you in the lake*

Amaterasu fought Kold, then when he finally let her go, she grabbed Skyblade's shirt. "You had better respect me, because the second I snap, all hell will break loose." she warned. "And my temper is pretty short." She let go of his shirt and walked away, grabbing a stick and a rock, working on some more arrows.

(We're in Hyrule, at Lake Hylia)

amaterasu

Writer
"Kold, they'll murder you. We need more equipment, and a plan." Link said. Amaterasu shoved Skyblade in the water again when she heard "fish-girl" come from his lips.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I'll bring back uo mine now: we each fight a villain that is from a different universe than us. I will fight Ganondorf and you two can fight Cyrus and the dragon-dude, if you both agree," Alwin's gaze diverted to Skyblade, and he whispered, "But we need to find a way to lose him."

amaterasu

Writer
"I say we get a crapton of good guys who fight the bad guys from each universe to go kick their asses." Amaterasu said. "We already have Link."

amaterasu

Writer
"Zelda is the Princess of Hyrule. Amaterasu and I have met her when we traveled together for a short time." Link said.
"If we can get Zelda to get on board, we can get the Hylian Army." Amaterasu added.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"And that girl with the hair that Z killed... could she have been her world's hero?" he asked.
Then, a giant portal opened in the sky and out fell a few more odd creatures: an angel-boy, a pink puffball eating apples, and a gun-wielding fox (hey... we could be people from their worlds if we wanted to, right? And to make the field more even, we could add in their villains too! Note: this paragraph only exists if you guys agree). The angel-boy flew up and said, "My name is Pit, and we decided that you could use some help with these enemies of yours."

amaterasu

Writer
"And how do you know what's going on?" Amaterasu asked, eying "Pit". "My name is Amaterasu, and I will warn you, call me a 'fish-girl' and not Ammy or Amaterasu, and terrible things will happen." she smiled. "Anyway, what is this?" Amaterasu asked, poking the pink puff. She was sucked inside, then spit back out. Now the pink puff had a Zora mask on. "Wha...?" Ammy said.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Pit laughed, "This here is Kirby. He's a hungry little fella, aren't you?" he asked, scratching Kirby's head.
The little puffball grinned and offered an apple to Ammy, "Apple?" it asked in a cutesy voice.
"I'm Fox," the fox said, and sat on a rock.
"Sorry... Fox isn't in a good mood today," Pit explained, "Anyhow, I am a cousin of the three you," he pointed to Kold and Ammy, "Call Din, Nayru, and Farore. They are also the same three that you," he motioned to Alwin, "Call Heatran, Darkrai, and Mew."
"And why should we believe you?" Alwin asked, "What would we call you?"
"These two," he said to Kold and Ammy, "Would call me the Windfish. You... would call me Mewtwo."

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
^Eh, sure, what the heck. Why don't we control characters from different universes? I'll see what others think. Look in the sign-up topic.

Skyblade turned to the group. "You say you want armies? Well, I don't have an army, but I can get a small handful of powerful Bounty Hunters." He tried to shake off the water, but he failed. He thought briefly about how to contact the different Bounty Hunters. Then he had a plan. He pressed some stuff on his robot arm. A portal opened, and 6 life forms fell out. A red, spider-person, a robot with a ponytail, a blue, green robot, a living rock with orange crystals, what seemed like a purple, complete version of Skyblade, and a green... alien, worm thing. They rearranged themselves, and when they saw the group they all held up a gun. Skyblade casually stepped in front of them, and put himself between them and the group. He mouthed the words 'I'm Zalix in disguise' to them, and they seemed to understand. He turned to the other group. "These are six bounty hunters from my universe. They'll be willing to help, even if there is... exceptional pay. Their names are Trace, Weavel, Sylux, Spire, Noxus; same species as me, and Kanden." As he said this, he gestured to each bounty hunter in question. He explained to the group the situation, with Ridley, Cyrus, Ganondorf, and the whole teleporter thing. They seemed to agree. He turned to the Fox, puffball, and angel. "And you are?"

OK: IDEA! Tommorow at 5:00 Mountain Standard time(-7) I'd like to teleport everyone(with permission) to a huge war on a plain. Basically, some good guys, bad guys, huge battle, blood everywhere, Y'know, the like. Check the sign-up topic.

amaterasu

Writer
"Um. How are we supposed to get the Goddesses? Jabu-Jabu knows where they are!" Amaterasu said, taking the apple from kirby and munching on it.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"WARNING! WARNING! STRANGE ACTIVITY AT LAKE HYLIA,ZELDA! Teleporting now." Uni beeped. Before John could protest, he appear in front of the others. "Uni....activate the shield while I try to redeem myself to them. If you can." Uni beeped three times, and a blue energy shield surrounded John. "No one can get in or out, User Z64. Is this to your liking?" "Yes." Jacob replied. "Hello....friends! I know I have made some bad decisions in the past, but would you be so kind as to forgive me? I won't stab you in the back this time!"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Skyblade turned. "Well yeah, whoever you are. I don't know, but, you seem nice. If someone tries to stab you, I'll just cut off their sword arm." He tapped his arm, making look like he was just fiddling. A message beeped on John's Teleporter. It said 'I'm Zalix in disguise. Don't blow it!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom