• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
"Bad guys? Hah! We aren't the bad guys. We simply have... different ways of getting what we need. I'm all for their cause, but I think you need force to really get anything out of a person. See, I want to know how these things were made, and where they came from. That's my goal. I don't know about the others, but, that's mine. How do you think we should, well, enter?"
"Why are we going into Hyrule Castle anyway?"
"I think that a place like this, or the people in it, may have information."

amaterasu

Writer
"The guy definitely had an R on his shirt." Link said, remembering what he was told Kold said.
"And the guy in the hole had an R on his shirt too. The one guy said he was from Team Rocket. And if they mess with that Ash guy..." Ammy's eyes went wide. "Kold. That guy from 'Team Rocket'. He is definitely bad news." She said.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix wasn't too sure about the plan. He was having second thoughts. "Y'know John, this may have to wait. See ya." He went out to his Hover Bike, but before he could get on, a soldier came along, and threw him on the ground. With the butt of his spear, he then rammed Zalix in the chest, and he stumbled down into a large chasm. The soldier managed to see him hit the water. His robotics shorted out, and he went limp. He floated down into Lake Hylia.

A Hylian saw him on the shore of Lake Hylia. He pulled out a white... bug, thing. His left arm was made purely of metal, which seemed odd. He had a white cape running down his back. He got up, and dusted himself off. "Thank you, citizen." The citizen seemed scared. "Wh... wh... what I MEAN who are you?"
"I am Skyblade. I come from distant lands, more distant than the stars at night. I thank you." The Hylian fainted. Skyblade shrugged, and tapped something on his left arm. A Hover Bike, similar to the one Zalix owned, came up with bigger engines, guns and wings, also like Zalix's. Skyblade hopped in, and took off.

Up in the air, Skyblade tapped something on his left. arm. A black energy surrounded him, and a flash. Zalix grabbed the Starfighter controls, a smile on his face. Another flash.

ZALIX: HYRULE FIELD TO CORNERIA

Zalix tapped his arm, and changed, well, people. He landed next to a group of two humans(With elf ears), a fish-person, and two horses. He got out. "May I ask where your origins are?" They all said they were from Hyrule, and introduced themselves. Skyblade introduced himself. One seemed to be suspicious. "Y'know, you look a lot like a bad guy I saw. Went by the name of Zalix. Though, he was mostly black, and he had a robot arm on his right side."
"Yes, Zalix..." Skyblade was thinking hard. "I remember... we lived in the same village on Vho. We were good friends. But, when the ice collapsed... he left me to die. I remember, he freed himself, and I cried to him. He just waved at me and ran." Skyblade turned. "Why are you here? I have seen others similar to your kind in Hyrule, but not Corneria."
"You know about the teleporters?"
"Yes, of course. Now, why are you here?"

out of RPG: When Zalix is Skyblade, he has a Scottish accent.

amaterasu

Writer
"That's confidential Techno-Boy." Amaterasu said. "Unless you know anybody by the name of Ganondorf or Reily, back off." She said, taking out her bow, one hand on her quiver, ready to take out an arrow.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(note: Giovanni (the R-Shirt dude) is dead, and we should change it from Team Rocket because Alwin (who also is Agent Alwin, the two are one and the same) is ehad of Team Rocket now... maybe Magma, Aqua, Galactica, etc)

Alwin had not seen Ammy or Kold show up yet, so he decided to check where he had left them.
Alwin: Kakoriko Graveyard --> Corneria
When he landed, Alwin saw Skyblade, "And who would you be, my fine mechanizd friend?" Alwin politley inquired.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
"Skyblade. I know this Zalix person you speak of. He's trouble." He turned to Ammy. "And yes, I do know who this Ridley person is. Anyway, why are you here?"

amaterasu

Writer
"I told you it was confidential. Do you know of Ganondorf and his intentions or not?" She said, begging to pull out an arrow. She suddenly shot a Guay flying from behind Kold.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Ganondorf? Yes, I recognize that name. Didn't he try to overthrow Hyrule or something? I heard he wants something to do with these teleporters. Oh, and I have a name, Fish-girl."

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu tackled the guy and stabbed his arm with an arrow. "MY NAME IS AMATERASU!" she screamed, shoving him in the water after stabbing him a few times in teh back.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin pulled Ammy, kicking and screaming, off of Skyblade, "Tell me how we know we can trust you," he warned, "Or she may just slip through my fingers."

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
John sighed. "Oh well..." John said. "....time to redeem myself to the others. But how?" "I know, user Z64." Uni said. "Before we left, I placed a sound recorder near where they were, but just recently it was broken. They talked about criminals from all the universes, including this one. The one from yours is-" Uni went on to babble about all the villains Kold saw, and how they might defeat them. "So, that Ganondorf fellow decided to show up again?" John asked. "Yes, yes he did." Uni replied.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
"OK, Ok, you can trust me." He turned to 'Ammy'. "Be lucky I didn't cut off your arm. I'm not going to turn on you after I find out what I want to find out." Skyblade then turned to Alwin. "I can't say I recognize the name Cyrus, but I'm pretty sure I remember that it's bad."

Out of RPG: wait, are we in Corneria or Hyrule, or some other place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom