• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold stared out into space. Only he, Link and Amaterasu were left at Corneia.
"What Should we do?"
Link walked up to Kold and Said "What Can we do?"
Kold Shoke his Head. "We can stop it. Lets let those Traitors have their fun at Kakariko Gorge. Meanwhile we can acculy do something that will help the universes."
Link Stared out into Space with him. "Like what?"
Kold looked over to Link and said "I found their Base in the Kakariko Graveyard....We can Sabatoge Ganondorf's Plans!
Link Grunted "What can we do to him without the Master sword?"
Kold Smirked and pulled out the Master Sword. "Lets Just say while he was Teleporteing I got a little Snatchy. I Belive this Belongs to you."
Link Nodded and took the Master sword. "Lets go to the Graveyard."
Kold & Link (Cornia) to (Kakariko Graveyard)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin watched as the Rocket Army attacked Zalix and John. When they were barely conciouse, he walked up and called on a Snorlax, which crushed Zalix's robot arm and said, "Team Rocket may be our world's largest criminal orginization, but we have learned a couple of things in our outlaw lives: never betray your friends, mind your own buisness, and keep your dignity. You have not done any of these... and we will show no mercy."
With that, the prisoners were sentenced to death by Magikarp.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
^Well... that was GODMODDING TO THE EXTREME! Really? Really?

Zalix had barely escaped the onslaught. But he couldn't let John die in there. He pulled out his machine gun, and fired at the cluster of pokemon. A few went down, and then more, and more, then he realized that some were coming towards him. He rocketed away to Castle Town. He got off at the entrance, and ran into a bustling crowd. He clambered up onto a building, and pressed a few buttons on his arm. His starfighter flew down and hovered beside him. He jumped in, and flew over to the crowd of Pokemon. He saw John had been taken prisoner.

Now let's have a little fun.

Machine gun fire flew, and the group scattered. Zalix set his Starfighter to autopilot, and he jumped out, and landed in front of John. His blade gleamed in the darkness of night(Although there were some lights set up) and he turned to the group around him. A moment of calm. John whispered something to him. "What are they waiting for?"
"Me. Just you wait... they'll have something that they'll be talking about for a long time." Zalix fiddled with his arm, which no one saw as suspicious, but he was really controlling his Starfighter. He saw it flying in. Then, he made his move. His sword seemed to almost be everywhere, and the machine gun fire didn't help Team Rocket. Hundreds of Pokemon fell.

Probably just fainted. They can take some punishment.

He then did a backflip, and freed John. John seemed puzzled. "How do we get out of here?" Zalix turned. "You hang on."
"Wait, what?" The starfighter landed behind them. Zalix hopped into the driver's seat, and John rolled onto the little area behind it. Zalix took off, and although they tried to get him... they couldn't.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
John growled at the Team Rocket army fading in the distance. "Uni, please tell me you set up bombs while we were down there." "The correct term would be 'mines', and no, I was rendered unless down there." John sighed. "Can I do anything thing that might stall them?" John asked. "No."

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(and it's not godmodding unless I control somone else's character. I was just using my character's resources... and I wasn't going to actually kill them off anyway)

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu tried to figure out what was going on. "What are we doing exactly?" she asked Kold. "We need to get Link's wounds and Epona's burns looked at." she said.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A portal opened up in front of Ammy and a Blissy waddled out with an egg and a note, reading, "The egg will help heal Link and Epona. Send the Blissy (this pink creature) back through the portal when you're done."
The Blissey offered two eggs.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin was proud of himself. He had captured two of the largest criminals in the multiverse.
But then he got the memo.
"ARGH!" he cried, "Why does Zalix have to be so slippery!?" he slammed a large fist onto the desk in front of him, "WHY?"
He recomposed himself and went out to speak to the army, "All right, I thank you all for your valiant work. This portal will return you home," and with that two portals appeared. Alwin stepped through one and it dissapeared as the army and Pokemon left through the other one.
Rocket Army: Kakoriko Gorge --> Viridian City
Agent Alwin: Kakoriko Gorge --> Kakoriko Graveyard
(I know that I was already in that universe, but its quicker to teleport)

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu took the other and walked towards Epona. "So, what do we do? Just hold the eggs there or..?" She held the egg at Epona's burns, and somthing popped out. The somthing spread ointment on the horse's leg, then popped back into the egg. "That was simple. What's yours doing Kold?" Ammy asked.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold had a devious Smile then Pelted the Egg in Link's Face.
Link's Wounds healed then he screamed "What was that for?!"
Kold Shrugged. "You owe me for the Master Sword."

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy shoved both eggs at the pink thing and tossed it through the portal. "Don't do it again." she said gravely jabbing her finger in Kold's face. She turned to Link. "What are we going to do?" "Beats me. We need more equipment in order to beat Ganondorf." Link replied. Amaterasu thought of somthing. "Wait, didn't that guy who caught Dead Hand in that little ball have an R on his shirt?" she asked.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
(Kold Stole the Master sword. look up in later posts))
He got out quickly.

Zalix was outside Hyrule Castle. He got off his Hover Bike. John rode up beside him. "What do we do, exactly? Just walk in? I doubt that'll work." Zalix turned."Of course not... we climb in."
"What?" Zalix fired his grappling claw, and threw himself up onto the wall. "Well, I climb in. You should be able to blend in. Try to hide your sword." Zalix climbed along the wall, cutting down a few guards who got in his way. He eventually got into the castle yard. He lowered himself down, and found a safe spot to hide in until John arrived.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"So, why exactly are we the bad guys, Zalix?" John asked. He didn't know what he signed up for initially, but some people(*cough cough Xalix,Agent Alwin, Kold, Amaterasu cough cough*) didn't tell him what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom