• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"All right, so: we figured out that these teleporters have been around for a while, two ways to defeat the Evil Ones, and that a giant, unopenable capsule has fallen out of the sky and crashed three feet to the left of where you're currently standing," Alwin summarized, "Any questions?"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
"Um, yes. Does anyone know exactly how these teleporters were made, or where they came from? I'd like to know. Oh, and John." He walked over to John and spoke in hushed tones. "I propose an alliance. These people think I'm on their side. Once I have the information I require, I'll kill them all. Are you with me?"

^None of you heard that.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix sighed. He activated his laser blade, but concealed it under his cloak. He walked towards Link. "So... we need the Master Sword to kill Ganondorf, right?
"Correct."
"So if John over here used the sword, we could kill him?
"If he was skilled enough, yes."
"Well then... now I'll make sure that this time you STAY DEAD!" He thrust out the sword, but Link dodged. Zalix growled. "You should consider yourself lucky that you survived the first battle.... I'd like to see you live having a blade thrust through your heart." Another thrust, but still Link dodged. Zalix turned. "RAAAAAAH!" He slashed violently, but Link still evaded. Zalix knew he was losing the trust of others, but he didn't care. He wanted this man dead, and he wouldn't let anything stop him.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"You know..." John started. "Some people call me the Knight of the Wind because I am, say, very.....swift." John snaped his fingers,appeared behind Link and pressed the Master Sword on Link's skin, careful not to spill blood. "You will give me and....my friend here"-John gestured to Zalix-"the information we need, or the man meets death!" John threatened.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Monferno, go!" called Alwin, "Use Flame Thrower on that Cyborg (seriously, I keep forgetting his name)! Go! Umbreon! Revenge on John!"The
pokemon whirled into action.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix tried to guard with his right arm. The heat was intense. His gun whirred. He fired at the pokemon, but it only seemed to do minor damage. Zalix fired his grapple... whip... arm thing, and grabbed the flaming monkey. He pulled it towards him, then he fired a second, erm, thing out of an attachment on his left arm, grabbing the black... dog, thing. He spun them around in the air, and threw them at Alwin's feet. "Heh heh. Since when is there someone who can challenge me a little?"

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"Look out!" John pushed Zalix out of the way of Flamethrower but threw Link directly in it, but John wasn't able to react fast enough to stop Umbreon's Revenge. It hit him straight in the face. John becamed angered and chased Umbreon. "Get back here you pest! Let me squash you like I would squash a beetle!" John exclaimed.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Link clutched his bandages, which were burning. Zalix activated his sword. He took off some bandages and wrapped them tightly around his wrists. He held his blade against Link' neck. He whispered into his ear. "We need you to get us into Hyrule Castle. Otherwise... this sword might just 'slip' and cut your throat." Link turned to him. "I'd never help filthy scum like you." Zalix growled. He kicked Link onto the ground(quite forcefully)and Link groaned. Zalix looked over to John. He beckoned him over. He was suddenly next to him. "You have a horse, right? I say we go to Castle Town and fight our way to the throne room." John looked stunned. "What?" Zalix smirked. "They've never seen anything like a machine gun. They won't know what to do. Let me give you a small demonstration." He fired at a random fighter jet, and it went down smoking after a few seconds of fire. He turned to John as he got on his Hover Bike. "If you want to follow, I'll be by Kakariko Gorge." A flash, and he was gone.

ZALIX: Corneria to Hyrule: Kakariko Gorge.

Zalix leaned back comfortably on his Hover Bike. He sat and waited for someone to appear.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Knew Zalix was never trust worthy. He stepped at Link's Side and Said "You kill him you will have to kill me too!" With that Kold Drew his blade and got in a fighting stance.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
John sighed and chose Kakariko Gorge on the screen.
Corneria to Hyrule: Kakariko Gorge
"Mark as Ally?" Uni asked, talking about Zalix. John pressed Yes and Uni gave him a profile on Zalix. "How interesting...." John muttered to himself. John then looked around and saw Zalix. "Alright, I'm here now." John said.

(Sorry, I would love to stay up longer, but I gotta go to bed. See ya.)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin: Corneria --> Viridian City
Alwin spoke to a couple of key Rockets and departed with a package.
Alwin: Viridian City --> Kakoriko Gorge
An army of Rockets rupted froma portal created by Alwin's teleporter. Hundreds of trainers and Pokemon erupted through it, surrounding the two and pummeling them with attack after attack. They didn't let up at all and a particular talkative Meowth lifted their teleporters so the two couldn't escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom