• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
"As soon as we get back to Hyrule we can get help." Link said. "Epona, let Ammy see your leg." Amaterasu hopped of Hinawa and took a look at Epona's leg. "Easy girl. The burns aren't too severe, they would probably heal on their own, but I still think we should get that checked out." she said. "What do you think Kold?" Ammy asked.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix sighed. He didn't know who this Ganondorf person was, but he was pretty sure was bad news. "None of you know who Ridley is, eh?" They all said that they had no clue. "Well... lemme put it this way. If he didn't exist, I wouldn't have this." He held up his right arm. Kold looked puzzled. "You wouldn't have an arm?"
"No, I wouldn't have a mechanical arm. Alwin butted in. "I thought you lost that when a wall of ice collapsed on your village?"
"No, that was when I got the implants. I got a fully mechanical arm after Ridley swallowed it." Link looked over at him. "You think Ridley is bad after Ganondorf did what he did to you?"

"Yes. Yes I do." A fighter jet... thing flew overhead. He looked at Link. "You're lucky you didn't duck to dodge that, otherwise it would've been in your heart. I'm pretty sure it just missed... whatever vital organ is there. I'm also surprised the horse survived that." Link looked up at him. "Ah yes, that reminds me of something. He threw his boomerang into the central engine of Zalix's hover bike(There were three: Left, right and centre). Zalix turned, stunned. "You- but I- and then the... what was that for!" Link shrugged, smirking. "You damage my ride, I damage yours." Zalix was in a fit. "Yours is a horse! You can just get a new one! That bike is one of a kind! It's, it's UNIQUE!" Then, Zalix saw Link's pointed ears.

"Do all Hylians have those ears?"
"Uhh, yeah? Why?"
"When the ice collapsed on my village... there was someone with ears just like that, but he had weaponry from my universe... I have to go there!" He ran to his bike, and shouted at his teleporter. "Teleporter, homeworld!" A flash, and he was gone.
ZALIX: Corneria to Vho: Valley Ruins
Zalix sped his bike along the surface. He somehow knew if he could cry, he would be. This was his village. His family's resting place. He knew where to go.

One building still stood... partially. It was the inn. He went through all the rooms, and he found what he was looking for. A metal suit of armor sat, partially crushed by ice coming through a collapsed wall. Zalix rummaged through the bag, and brought out exactly what he was looking for.
A teleporter.
Zalix stood back, and realized something. This wasn't recent, this whole crossing of universes thing. This was something that had been happening for years. He turned around and exited the inn. Another flash.
ZALIX: Vho to Corneria

Zalix walked briskly towards Link. "Link. Do you recognize this name?" He held up the teleporter, and the name Xalv was on the screen. Link grunted from the stab wound. "Yeah. He was pretty well known in Hyrule; vanished into thin air about 4 years ago. Why?" Zalix's tone said he was serious. "He died in the accident that destroyed my village. He was out of Hyrule for almost 3 years, if everything seems right." Link seemed stunned. "Wait, so that means..." Ammy was quick to figure it out. "These teleporters aren't a new thing."
"Excatly."

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I have another plan, if you don't like the old one," Alwin announced, "At my homeworld, I have an army. I could bring them here to fight with us. They would be annialaited in no time. Which do you prefer?"

amaterasu

Writer
"I'm honestly not sure what's going on, so I'll do what I do usually. Go with the flow." Ammy said, leaning back a little on Hinawa. "Just tell me where we're going." She said staring at the sky. The clouds sent messages often, and this time she saw somthing falling from the sky. "Uh Link. What is that?" She asked, as the large object continued to fall.

amaterasu

Writer
CRASH. Amaterasu looked over at the large hole in the ground. "Hey guys! Did you not hear me talking about somthing falling from the sky! Get over here!" she yelled.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix looked at it. He tapped it, fiddled with it, then started to smack it violently. He stood up. "Yup, it's locked alright." He tried to wrench it open. A small opening appeared, but it slammed shut. "What could be in there?"

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(You guys completey ignored John appearing. Sigh.) John finally caught up to the others with an angry look on his face. "I asked a while back, 'What is happening here?', and you guys ignored me! Answer the question before I smite you all with this fine blade!" John exclaimed as he held the Master Sword high in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom