• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Agent Alwin: Pallet Town --> Hyrule Castle
He saw the two fighting and he walked up to them and called on his Dark Wigglytuff. The Pokemon used Dark Song and both opponents fell asleep. Alwin leaned down and frisked the two, taking weapons and items of value (Including teleporters and the metal arm if posible) and placed them in the heavy-guarded Rocket Prison at Viridian City. The items were placed in the Test Zone nearby.
Agent Alwin, Kold, and Zalix: Hyrule Castle Town--> Viridian City

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold looked at Zalix Very Angrily. He wanted to kill him.
"What is the Point of killing people for No Reason?! I will not Die so Easily!"
Kold Rolled around Zalix and did a Back Slash making Zalix Fall down.
"What is the Point?"
Kold Threw down his sword sticking it in the Ground next to Zalix's Head.
"I will not kill you. I am not a Beast like you."
Kold Picked up his sword and started to walk away. While Walking he said
"Come and Get me if you havn't learned your Lesson about killing."

Dangit! Ninja'd!

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
HOW DID YOU TAKE OFF MY ARM! IT'S TITANIUM INFUSED WITH PURE OCTOLITH ENERGY!(aka it's really hard to get off)

Zalix woke up. He didn't know where he was. He felt his arm. It felt... light, and skinny.
What? All my stuff is missing! Even my cape. How can I get out.
Then he realized something. They couldn't take off his hand.(Assuming the doors are iron bars...) A guard walke dby. Zalix saw keys dangling from his belt. He lashed out with his Hand, grapple thing. The guard was dragged against the bars, and slumped to the floor. Zalix unlocked the door. No other guards appeared to be here.
strange. Hope they didn't get backup.
He walked past Kold's cell. Kold looked at him. "Can you help me get out of here?" Zalix smiled as best a Vhozon could. "Not a chance." A guard ran around the corner. "Akwin! Those weapons you found are strange! I havn't seen anything like them! Hey... Alwin?" Zalix lashed the guard, and got his weapons. He waved to Kold, and he was gone.
ZALIX: VIRIDIAN CITY to HYRULE FIELD
Zalix found his Hover BIke, and decided to go back to that little prison. "No one takes me prisioner." He hit the teleporter, and the Hover Bike went to where it would be readily available.
ZALIX: HYRULE FIELD to VIRIDIAN CITY
Guards were everywhere. Zalix went up to one and casually asked him something. "Excuse me, do you know where I could find my cape?" The guard recognized him. "It's the escapee! Don't let 'em get away!" Zalix activated his Laser Blade, and his Machine GUn whirred. He didn't want to do this, but they had forced him to.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Agent Alwin had heard the commotion and had run to learn what had happened when he saw two bright flashes and heard a familiar, threatening voice. He knew that the arm would cause problems.
He ran up to see both cells empty and all the guards dead. This did not look good.
Alwin saw a flash of movement ahead and followed it to see Kold and Zalix still fighting. He decided to wait to talk to Kold alone... he seemed trustworthy, at least more so than Zalix...
Then he remembered the 4th person who had one of the transporters: the "Zora" Ammy. He returned to Pallet Town to find her.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu teleported there and saw Kold and the other guy fighting. "Hey!" she yelled. She grabbed her bow and arrow and shot arrows to pin both of them to the ground. Ammy walked over. "May I ask what the hell you are doing?" she said, staring at them. She took their weapons and tossed them to the side.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
^You can't take off my arm...

Zalix grunted, and tore the arrow out of his right arm. He looked down at Kold, struggling with the arrow. "Nothing he'd be good at." He started to walk away, then ran. He rounded a corner, and was out the door. Ammy ran around in time to see him jump onto his Hover Bike and teleport away.
ZALIX: VIRIDIAN CITY to HYRULE FIELD
All Zalix wanted to do was get his Starfighter. It joined with the rocket bike and he was off again.
ZALIX: HYRULE FIELD to ALINOS
Zalix made a good landing on Alinos. He got out of the Starfighter and looked around. He walked down the large staircase from the landing pad, and jumped from island to island in a pool of lava. Suddenly, something jumped on his face. He swung wildly with his laser blade. The strange creature lurched at him. He rolled to one side and the creature burned in the lava.
People call me a killer... if people stopped trying to kill me.
He got into his Starfighter, and went to Hyrule.
ZALIX: ALINOS to TEMPLE OF TIME.
The Starfighter almost couldn't land here. He got out and looked at this temple. "Meh." He flew to Hyrule Field, and there, he found a limp body. The boy had black hair, and, well, *cough whatever Ash wears cough*. Zalix rummaged through the boy's bag. He found some strange red and white balls. There was a button in the center.
These could be useful...
Zalix took them, and went for a little flight to calm his nerves.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(I didn't take your arm if I couldn't)
When he returned to Viridian City after finding no one in Pallet Town, Agent Alwin saw Ammy and Kold in the hall, Kold's and Zenox's weapons in Ammy's hands. He looked around and noticed on thing missing: "Where's Zenox?"

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
"Not sure. By the way his name is Zalix. anytime I hear that name it gets me angry.....That killer." Kold tried to pull the arrow out but struggled.
"Anyone help?"

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu pulled out the arrow for Kold. "Sorry, but you two were going to tear each other apart. What do we do now?" She asked, looking around, trying to figure out where the other guy had gone.

(i really don't know what just happened. :I)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Did he teleport or run away from here?" Agent Alwin asked. This... Zalix was inteeresting to him. Who was he? From where had he come?
"Track Zalix," h told his teleporter. The machine buzzed and said, "Zelda. Hyrule Field,"
"Teleport me," Alwin said before he dissapeared.
Agent Alwin: Viridian City --> Hyrule Field

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Looked at his Teleporter he couldent understand anything from it.
"Umm Follow him?" Suddenly Kold Teleported
Kold - Viradian City - Hyrule Field

amaterasu

Writer
"Um. I guess I need to follow Kold." Amaterasu said, pulling out her transporter. "Follow Kold." She said firmly, appearing in Hyrule Field once again. She called Hinawa and hopped on, looking for Kold. When she found him, she called to him. "Yo Kold! What's going on!?" Ammy shouted.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Zalix had landed, and was on his Hover Bike. He looked in horror as he saw his three pursuers over, about 100 meters away. The fish person, who he recognized as a Zora, spotted him first. He ducked in time to dodge an arrow over his head. He did a U-Turn, and sped towards Kakariko Town.
I can hide there, if nothing else. It's their fault that I almost killed them.

So... yeah. Conflict.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Atop his Rocket Bike, Agent Alwin made good time across the field. He was about to catch Zalix when a blotch on the ground caught his eye.
He turned in horror to see Ash Ketchum, longtime enemy of Team Rocket, lying dead on the ground. He knew who had done this and thought, No one can harm this boy but Rocket! He raged after Zalix to bring dignity back to Team Rocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom