• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nightmare Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I was about to post a long post to explain my fakeclaim, but screw you LD :P
VOTE: DekuNut

I knew I was screwed from the start. Just was wondering if Kirby would ever show. Ah well. GG all.
I knew I should've gone for that bad scum claim...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'll post a scene a bit later tonight. I'm just going to go meet up with my girlfriend since shes off work in a few minutes.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Inb4 lewd

XoYgHyi.jpg

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 5.2
Dekunut: 4
(Pendio, Blackkirby, Linkdude74, Dekunut)

T
he inmates quickly decided Dekunut was the next to be purged. They all heard the voice of the doctor in their heads, "Okay, lights out Deku." Nothing happened.

They then heard faint beeping before their vision turned black. The beeping intensified and got louder and louder until the inmates woke in their beds. One of the computers or instruments was going off.

The inmates looked around, and they saw each other in bed; Pendio, Blackkirby, and Linkdude74. Where was Dekunut? Where were the guards? They heard a cough from the corner of the room and they looked over their shoulders at what it was. One of the doctors was slumped in a pool of blood clutching his ribs which were bleeding profusely. He lifted a bloodied hand and pointed down the corridor that lead back to Holding Block A, the place where the inmates spent their days.

Pen, BK, and LD looked at each other before grabbing anything they could as weapons and heading down the hall. LD grabbed a two syringes, BK had an aluminium tray, and Pen was wielding a pen. On their way back to their holding area, they saw dead doctors and dead guards. It was carnage. But that was nothing compared to Holding Area A.

The lights flickered in the cell block, and some sections were shrouded in complete darkness. Bodies littered the ground, and the floors were slick with blood. Dekunut must have been here hours ago, how else could he have done so much damage... But that made no sense, he must have had no more than a minute or two head start from when they left the simulation.

"Like what I've done with the place?" a sinister voice asked from the darkness, echoing on the walls making it hard to pinpoint from which dark corner it resonated from. It sounded nothing like Dekunut. It was much deeper and lacked any sort of emotion.

"Show yourself, coward!" Pen yelled.

From the shadows that shrouded the last cell on the left, a man wrapped in shadow walked out until the light barely touched he feet. "Here I am," he said, arms stretched out into the light and covered in blood. He left a knife in one hand, and a gun in the other. "You've caught me."

"Before we bring you down," said Blackkirby, "How did you do all this?" referring to the carnage that lay before them.

"A magician never reveals his secrets," Dekunut said before the gun centered it's sights on BlackKirby.

A loud bang resonated in the chamber.

Dekunut grunted, and fell forward, into the light, dead.

The three survivors turned around a saw a man holding a gun aimed at Dekunut. It was the warden.

"You boys okay?" he asked.

The three nodded, standing there stunned.

"Good, let's get you all cleaned up now. Head back down the hall and into the infirmary. The guards and doctors are held up there. They'll take care of you."

"What happened here?" Linkdude74 asked.

"A failed coupe. Some guards were in on it. Looks like they allied themselves with that scum," the warden said referring to Dekunut. "But all that can wait, get your asses moving. You're all going to be free men soon."

The three inmates left and walked down the hall back into the bright, white lights.

Warden Maze approached the body of Dekunut. Deku was still alive, but barely. The warden rolled him over and looked at his face.

"Warden," Deku said. "I should have never trusted you."

"Don't blame me for cleaning up your mess, Deku. You were supposed to dispose of all of them."

"Wait till I tell them what you really are," Deku sputtered out.

"Tell them what? That I'm the mastermind behind all this? That the end of humanity was my goal?"

"Yes."

"As if they'd believe you. Human-kind is better off now than it was before. No more over-population, no more starving children, or homeless. Everyone is safe, everyone has a task, everyone has a purpose in this new utopia." The warden stood up. "Thanks for being my fall-guy." He shot Dekunut once in the head, through the center of his brain, destroying most his skull.

"No tests on that brain."

TOWN WINS!(?)

Living: 3

Blackkirby - Town Voyeur
Pendio - Town Backup (Vigilante)
Linkdude74 - Town Cop

Brain dead and/or just plain dead (9)
Musicfan - Town Vigilante - Purged Sleeping Phase 1
Crusader77x - Mafia Hooker - Decapitated Waking Phase 1
LittleGumball - Town Virgin - Throat slit open Waking Phase 1
Mido - Town Mason - Mind killed Sleeping/Waking Phase 2
Heroine of Time - Serial Killer - Probed cranially Sleeping Phase 3
Lady of the Leaves - Town Doctor - Shanked in the bathroom Waking Phase 3
fused_shadows - Mafia Strongman - Swinging from a tree Waking Phase 3
Scarfed - Town Mason - Broken neck Waking Phase 4
A Link In Time - Town Therapist - Done in during dinner Waking Phase 4
Dekunut - Mafia Godfather - Gunned down Sleeping Phase 5

Reactions: Pen

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Role PMs and Mind States

Welcome, A Link in Time, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Town Therapist.

[V] Vote: You may vote during the day

[A] Therapy: 1 shot. You give therapy to the person whose mind state the game is in during one voting period. This cancels out the special rules/mechanics.

[A] Psychiatry: Each waking period, you may PM me the name of one player. You will learn something about their mind state.

[MS] Mind state: You are clear of mind and thought. Your mind state adds nothing new to the game.

Welcome, LittleGumball, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Town Virgin.

[A] Virgin: When you are killed or lynched, the next nightkill period occurs without a kill.

[MS] Mind state: Innocent and pure, your mind state doesn’t allow you to kill. When the game takes place in your mind state there will be no lynch.

Welcome, Blackkirby, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Town Voyeur.

[A] Peek: Each waking period, you may PM me the name of one player. You will learn what role targeted that player, but not who it was. You may target anyone, except yourself.

[MS] Mind state: Curiosity killed the cat. Good thing you’re not a cat. When the game takes place in your mind state, after the lynch, you have a chance to learn on which wagon there was a non-town player.

Welcome, Pendio, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Town Universal Backup.

[A] Back-up: You replace the first town power role, that has an active night action, to die.

[MS] Mind state: You’re a jack of all trades, ready to offer your support anywhere it is needed. When the game takes place in your mind state, you can vote twice. One vote will be in thread, the other will be PMed to me. This vote will be displayed on the tally, but your name will be hidden. You may not vote twice for the same player (you must split your votes).

Welcome, Scarfed, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Town Mason.

[A] Mason: Your mason partner is Mido

[MS] Mind state: You have your mason partner on your mind constantly. When the game occurs in your mind state, you can add your vote secretly to the wagon that your mason partner is voting for. PM me, and your vote will show up on the vote count, but your name will not. Also, you or your mason partner cannot be lynched.

Welcome, Mido, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Town Mason.

[A] Mason: Your mason partner is Scarfed

[MS] Mind state: You have your mason partner on your mind constantly. When the game occurs in your mind state, you can add your vote secretly to the wagon that your mason partner is voting for. PM me, and your vote will show up on the vote count, but your name will not. Also, you or your mason partner cannot be lynched.

Welcome, Lady of the Leaves, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Town Doctor.

[A] Protect: Each waking period, you may PM me the name of one player. That player will be saved from one killing action. You may not target the same player in two consecutive waking periods.

[MS] Mind state: You follow the Hippocratic Oath, and live by it. No harm shall come to your ward. When the game takes place in your mind state, you may PM me at any time the name of one player. That player becomes lynch-immune for that voting period only. You may target yourself. An attempted lynch of said player will end the voting period.

Welcome, Linkdude74, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Town Cop.

[A] Investigate: Each waking period, you may PM me the name of one player. You learn if that player is [TOWN] or [NOT TOWN].

[MS] Mind state: You’re a career cop. You eat, breathe and sleep it. When the game take place in your mind state, you have one free day investigation. PM me one person’s name and you will learn their alignment; [TOWN], [MAFIA], or [3RD PARTY]. If you use this ability, you will lose your [A] ability during the next waking period (it will return afterwards).

Welcome, Musicfan, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Town Vigilante.

[A] Vigilante: Each waking period, you may PM me the name of player. That player will be killed.

[MS] Mind state: You believe in ‘an eye-for-an-eye’. It has been a part of your life since the beginning. Without the rules of the waking world, vengeance is much easier. When the game takes place in your mind state, you get a free kill during the voting period. PM me the name of a player at any point, and that player will die. This will, however, forgo your kill for the next waking period.

Welcome, Dekunut, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Mafia Godfather.

[A] Don: You have the final say in all Mafia kills. You are investigate immune. You are kill immune.

[MS] Mind state: You didn’t get to be the leader of a criminal organization without being strong-willed. When the game takes place in your mind state, the person you vote for is lynched at the end of the day, or in place of the person currently being lynched. If you do not vote, there will be a no-lynch.

Welcome, Crusader77x, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Mafia Hooker

[A] Seduction: Each waking period you may PM me the name of one player. That player will be role-blocked if they have an active role ability. If you target the Virgin, she will lose her passive ability.

[MS] Mind state: Seduction is an art, and a science. You know how to manipulate people to doing what you want. When the game takes place in your mind state, you may PM me up to two player names (separately or together), and a target for those players (separate, or single target). Those player’s votes will be changed to the target of your choosing. The Mafia forgoes their kill for the next waking period, however.

Welcome, Fused_shadows, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Mafia Strongman.

[A] Strong-Man: One-shot. You may PM me at any point in the waking period to use this ability. Your faction’s kill cannot be stopped.

[MS] Mind state: Years of dedication to your craft has turned you into a machine. You know how to get the job done with less resistance. When the game takes place in your mind state, the lynch occurs at half majority (rounded up).

Welcome, Heroine of Time, to Nightmare Mafia! In the waking world, you are the Serial Killer.

[A] Psycho: Each waking period, you may PM me the name of one person. That person will be killed.

[MS] Mind state: Whatever shred of sanity you hold onto is non-extent in the circus of horror that is the darkest recesses of your mind. When the game takes place in your mind state, the lynch will fail, and you will be offered a free kill.

Game Mechanics:
Before each voting period a random living player is chosen to have an active Mind State power.
Players who are chosen previously are not chosen again.
During LyLo, there is no Mind State power (to prevent the game from favouring one team too much as MS powers were pretty strong).

Mind States:
Sleeping Phase 1: Musicfan
Sleeping Phase 2: Heroine of Time
Sleeping Phase 3: Scarfed
Sleeping Phase 4: Linkdude74
Sleeping Phase 5: None (LyLo)

Night Actions:
Waking Phase 1:

Linkdude74 investigates Lady of the Leaves (Town)
Lady of the Leaves protects Fused_shadows
Pendio vigs Dekunut (Failed)
Blackkirby looks at LittleGumball
Alit
analyzes Heroine of Time
Heroine of Time
kills Crusader77x
Mafia
kills LittleGumball
Crusader77x RBs Mido

Waking Phase 2:
Heroine of Time (virgin blocked)
Lady of the Leaves protects ALiT
Linkdude74
investigates Dekunut (town)
Alit analyzes Pendio
Mafia kills ALIT (strongman pierces virgin power. Failed due to doctor)

Waking Phase 3
Linkdude 74 investigates fused_shadows (Not Town)
Lady of the Leaves protects Linkdude74
Pendio
vigs fused_shadows
Blackkirby looks at Linkdude74 (Doctor Protection)
Alit analyzes Lady of the Leaves
Mafia kills Lady of the Leaves

Waking 4
Pendio vigs A Link in Time
Mafia kills Scarfed

Hope you guys had fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom